• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 12: WILLY NILLY!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOAH. Apparently my dad told my brother that tomorrow after we pick up the groceries and get the car unpacked we should head to the marina and grab beers and they'll come meet us there for dinner and then drive home for us. That is... awesome.

I kind of dislike the modern pedagogy with elementary school teachers these days. I understand that administrators require their teachers to draft up lesson plans, syllabi, worksheets, et cetera, but that's stupid.

I feel like, when I was growing up, school was much simpler, and that was great. What separated my good learning experiences from the bad learning experiences was not some massive lesson plan that my teacher made, but the teacher herself.

At young ages, people >> planning. At advanced levels, I'd be willing to flip that to planning (hard work) >> people.

That's my $.02 for the day, and it's based on absolutely know empirical or academic basis. Just my perception. I'll let someone with an education degree blast me now.

I kind of dislike the modern pedagogy with elementary school teachers these days. I understand that administrators require their teachers to draft up lesson plans, syllabi, worksheets, et cetera, but that's stupid.

I feel like, when I was growing up, school was much simpler, and that was great. What separated my good learning experiences from the bad learning experiences was not some massive lesson plan that my teacher made, but the teacher herself.

At young ages, people >> planning. At advanced levels, I'd be willing to flip that to planning (hard work) >> people.

That's my $.02 for the day, and it's based on absolutely know empirical or academic basis. Just my perception. I'll let someone with an education degree blast me now.

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say here, but you gotta remember the 6 Ps. Proper planning prevents piss poor performance.

il_fullxfull.182462704.jpg

I just found that on etsy. How sad is it that the first thing I thought of was The Accommodator?

getsome - text me if you guys are planning on stopping in and we'll get a bigger table!! Hope to see you sooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn I miss you

Three Sheets is a great show.

Mrs I/O and I were watching the Rio episode a few years ago and during the end credits, Zane is walking around on the beach and started talking to someone we knew from Wake, class of 2000. We were actually pretty good friends with him while we were there.

Installed the back deck canopy, just finished dinner and now hanging out with the Mrs chilling enjoying the evening. Winning can't possibly describe this.

ALRIGHT pit bosses..

i'm off work early.... in the loop area of Chicago... what should i order for dinner that will deliver?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back