• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 121: I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
(also there should be a find latest posts link to the left that you could have used?)

That wasn't working either, only showed posts up to like Oct 4

and thanks for your hard work!

sorry.

maybe I'll try it someday.

moving on then... where does everyone put their clothes that aren't ready for the hamper but have been worn once or twice? like jeans and sweatshirts and whatnot. pile on the floor, on the dresser, back in the drawer, in the closet, on a chair?

I have a spare chair that's half broken and its only usage is storage of clothes over the backs/arms and a couple books/albums and stuff that I'm using on a regular basis

sorry.

maybe I'll try it someday.

moving on then... where does everyone put their clothes that aren't ready for the hamper but have been worn once or twice? like jeans and sweatshirts and whatnot. pile on the floor, on the dresser, back in the drawer, in the closet, on a chair?

Clothes are either clean or dirty. If I'm going to wear again, put it back where I got it from.

Oh man that would be a fun costume!

i'm jealous of the ability to grow facial hair to make a costume that much more realistic. not that i want to be able to grow facial hair, but just the ease with which someone can change their appearance with relatively little impact.

Clothes are either clean or dirty. If I'm going to wear again, put it back where I got it from.

same here.
plus, if i leave it out somewhere, jackson will pull it down and sleep on it (and then it's definitely dirty as it smells like dog).

crazy-funny-animals-23.jpg

Yeah, this. If they aren't ready to be washed why wouldn't they just go back where they came from?

well for me, when it is laundry time the items I've worn once or twice get washed, except maybe some jeans if I've just worn them once or something. I wouldn't want to need to open every drawer and think back on whether I'd worn something or not as I was pulling together laundry. I've been keeping my "in between" clothes on a shelf in the closet or on top of the dresser. I reorganized my closet last night and am not sure I like where things have ended up.

I wear shorts for roughly an hour a day, 30 minutes driving to and from work. I lay them over the footboard of my bed and put them back on every morning. I wash them once a week. Most other clothes that are worn go in the hamper.

well for me, when it is laundry time the items I've worn once or twice get washed, except maybe some jeans if I've just worn them once or something. I wouldn't want to need to open every drawer and think back on whether I'd worn something or not as I was pulling together laundry. I've been keeping my "in between" clothes on a shelf in the closet or on top of the dresser. I reorganized my closet last night and am not sure I like where things have ended up.

i feel ya

psych-shawn-gus-fist-bumps.gif

...so why not just put them in the wash when you're done wearing them, if you're going to wash them anyway?

...so why not just put them in the wash when you're done wearing them, if you're going to wash them anyway?

Because there was a possibility she might wear them again before washing day and she didn't want them next to her sweaty running clothes for three days.

I just don't wash things if they don't need to be washed I wouldn't have anything to go look for. The only things I take out of the drawer to wash when I do laundry are bras.

I am going to freshii for lunch. This place is great!

:couch: well mostly I am fibbing when I say "one or two times" because I don't want to sound terribly gross. Laundry time is probably every 2 weeks. I don't know if I'll wear something once before laundry or 5 times before laundry. Like my lounging 'round the house clothes selection currently consist of 2 tanks, 2 short sleeve shirts, 2 long sleeve shirts, a hoodie, a pair of yoga pants and some old shorts. If it warms up the hoodie might not get worn much but I'll probably wash it next laundry day anyway.

Because there was a possibility she might wear them again before washing day and she didn't want them next to her sweaty running clothes for three days.

that too. running clothes go in a separate hamper because I don't want them stinking up my closet. my normal hamper sits right under all my work clothes.

I keep a hamper in the bathroom. Every day I add socks and boxers FOR SURE. Most days, I add whatever polo/shirt I wore because I'm a sweater. Pants usually get 3-5 days ish. I typically hang the active pants on hooks on the inside of the closet door (often the belt stays in them for convenience). I add running clothes on days I run (about 5 days per week). I sleep/lounge around in basketball shorts and a t-shirt and throw those in at least once per week. I usually do a load of laundry when the hamper starts to get full (1-2 times per week).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back