• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 122: Buckets is AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always just figured that all these crazies are really just normal people that have one really strange obsession and you'd never know it. Like the dude in the office next to me probably has something about him that I'd never know from just working with him. I could totally see him being a ridiculous internet news article commenter. He's got some crazy right wing thoughts.

there was a united 93 / let's roll question on jeopardy the other day and afterwards i started reading some 9/11 stuff and there are a TON of people out there whose life mission it seems is to prove the attacks were an inside job. and there are apparently a lot of people out there who seriously believe that the planes never existed and they were all CGI'd onto video. but i bet at least someone i know probably believes that stuff too. i wonder who.

While we can all concede that bacon is the best breakfast meat, what comes in a not so close second?

someone made sauerkraut with lunch and it's fucking absurdly smelly in here. my building takes up an entire city block, and i walked around the entire outer edge and could smell it everywhere i went. absurd. fuck you, whoever made this.

I just don't fucking understand these people that think it's OK to bring these types of food to work.

Pics literally made me get sushi for lunch. Cool interview. Presentation was MONTE at the philly location. Chef Morimoto made at least one of my dishes, my server informed me, which is ballin. This guy seems pretty cool. Interesting to read about what it's like to be a white boy sushi chef.

do not trust.
tumblr_mcm5cpR4vQ1qcjglso1_500.png

there was a united 93 / let's roll question on jeopardy the other day and afterwards i started reading some 9/11 stuff and there are a TON of people out there whose life mission it seems is to prove the attacks were an inside job. and there are apparently a lot of people out there who seriously believe that the planes never existed and they were all CGI'd onto video. but i bet at least someone i know probably believes that stuff too. i wonder who.

they were CGI'd onto all 200 or so camera phone and news camera vids that captured them on video? impressive. there are plenty of unanswered questions here, but i defer to bobstackfan when it comes to CONSPIRACY.

While we can all concede that bacon is the best breakfast meat, what comes in a not so close second?

For breakfast, I'd prefer link sausage to just strips of bacon.

they were CGI'd onto all 200 or so camera phone and news camera vids that captured them on video? impressive. there are plenty of unanswered questions here, but i defer to bobstackfan when it comes to CONSPIRACY.

Dammit, this reminds me to do the most interesting poster tournament. I want to do it right with a good write-up on each nom.

I'm gonna say country ham and a quality sausage PATTY come closer to bacon than the experts think. Every time I consider forming an argument that bacon is overrated, I eat some bacon and snap out of it.

For breakfast, I'd prefer link sausage to just strips of bacon.

get the fuck out

eta this is case in point of aforementioned jimmie rustling and also the closest i've come to neg repping a bMONTE post

Last edited:
I'm gonna say country ham and a quality sausage PATTY come closer to bacon than the experts think. Every time I consider forming an argument that bacon is overrated, I eat some bacon and snap out of it.

Link > Patty

Holy hell do you LBG nubs ever get anything right?

Dammit, this reminds me to do the most interesting poster tournament. I want to do it right with a good write-up on each nom.

i still think there should be an AMA type thing too. i have SO MANY QUESTIONS for bobstackfan. And also rjkarl. Also Moon. bobstackfan, know that i'm not comparing you to those two, but that you're very, very interesting to me for reasons i've elucidated before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back