• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 122: Buckets is AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
My score was 78...born in 90. I'm guessing my reading a newspaper in the past day, watching an hour of tv, not playing video games, and contacting a government official in the past year dropped me a bit.

I contacted a government official for my job. I'm assuming that's not normal. And reading a newspaper maybe?

Wat are you guys answering to get such low scores. I said I was conservative (which isn't really true, I'm libertarian which is pretty millennial if say) and don't play video games which hurt me or I woulda pwned cookout.

at the end you can change the answers to see what it does to the score. all of those things would make your score lower.

low scores: no facebook, yes tv, yes newspaper, yes landline, yes religious, interracial marriage bad, no texts, yes govt official, yes tattoo, yes piercing, conservative...

I scored a 52 but I am really the very end of the baby boomers...

I thought the questions were worded poorly - clearly written by a millenial. "If the last 24 hours, did you watch any TV or not" - a lot of them had the superfluous "or not" at the end... WTF?

What makes you think poor writing is a millennial trait?

Sending one text message really bumped my score up. I'd probably gone 48-72 hours prior to that one message. It would have put me in the mid 40s.

That's what did me in, which is interesting because all but a text with MtnDeac and my sister was with individuals 49 yo or older in the past 24 hours (this is normal).

Gotta play video games if you want to be the millenial KING.

I contacted a government official for my job. I'm assuming that's not normal. And reading a newspaper maybe?

I had to answer this as well. Yesterday alone, I contacted 4 as a part of my job.

Dude. It is absolutely a millennial trait. You are the exception by a LONG stretch.

Lol no, there are plenty of awful writers in previous generations. They just didn't have the internet as a forum to display it (See Karl, RJ).

I probably would have scored a 100 if I had chosen the highest texting option.

91/100 I think piercings and tattoos did it.

I read the newspaper and hardly ever watch TV. I disabled my Facebook, but I used to have one. No tattoos or piercings. I'm liberal, not religious. Have played video games in the past 24 hours, and I text my girlfriend upwards of 50 times a day. Hence my score of 90.

:squint: his birthday is in his screenname... 2-28-90

How in the world did you figure that out? All these years I just assumed they were random numbers because the username he wanted was already taken. You millennials are pretty clever.

How in the world did you figure that out? All these years I just assumed they were random numbers because the username he wanted was already taken. You millennials are pretty clever.

We're good at interpreting the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back