• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 122: Buckets is AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you ever had nude pics of yourself developed at a 60 minute photo place or not

Haha ohhh yeahhh gotta get that option on there. Most of those photo developing places are out of business but somewhere all of the pervy photo developer people are hanging out with tons of negatives/copies of nude pictures. When I worked at Eckerd the lady who ran the photo department used to call us over for weird pictures. Just some of the many immoral/illegal things that she did.

have you ever had nude pics of yourself developed at a 60 minute photo place or not

timelessart.jpg

Haha ohhh yeahhh gotta get that option on there. Most of those photo developing places are out of business but somewhere all of the pervy photo developer people are hanging out with tons of negatives/copies of nude pictures. When I worked at Eckerd the lady who ran the photo department used to call us over for weird pictures. Just some of the many immoral/illegal things that she did.

i'll be 100% honest, i would have a really hard time not looking, but that's because i'm super nosy. not pervy.

Oh I always looked. But I would not have shown the whole building if it was my job to develop the pictures.

yeah, that's toeing a line somewhere.

yep. and also hiiii! is just like excited hi! the more letters, the more excited/enthusiastic the response.

Anyone else read this and laugh. Not saying that to put you down dashionista, just find your take on things pretty funny.

I liked when people developed cameras from a party where the camera OBVIOUSLY got passed around to drunk people at the party. So many butt pictures. I like the poop pictures.

I wonder by what percentage nudies have gone up since the advent of digital photography.

i'm going to Bend this weekend, I've been given the go-ahead to leave early.
it is ALL i can do to just sit here right now and pretend to be mentally present, when really I'm bouncing in my chair anxious to go go go go.

i love j, i love trips, i love bikes, i love beers, i love my dog, i love my hair, i love my costume for sunday, i love my pajamas, i love my mom, i love my. whole. house!

i have gotten 4 snaps since lunch i am MILLENNIAL KING

however i did have a 25 minute phone call today on a LAND LINE but it was work related but then i posted about it on the internet so what generation does that make me

however i did have a 25 minute phone call today on a LAND LINE but it was work related but then i posted about it on the internet so what generation does that make me

uh oh. work land line makes me sooooo unmillennia then if that counts. i'm on that thing alllll day long.

i'm going to Bend this weekend, I've been given the go-ahead to leave early.
it is ALL i can do to just sit here right now and pretend to be mentally present, when really I'm bouncing in my chair anxious to go go go go.

i love j, i love trips, i love bikes, i love beers, i love my dog, i love my hair, i love my costume for sunday, i love my pajamas, i love my mom, i love my. whole. house!

Loveeee that little girl!

I didn't even have texting until I was 19 years old and then it was only 200 a month that I shared with my brother so I didn't really use it. I started actually using texting and having an unlimited plan in late 2009/early 2010.

GET OUT OF HERE, I GOT A 97 SO I'M MILLENNIAL KING. I'VE BEEN PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND SNAPCHATTING AND POSTING ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY TODAY, FROM MY UNHEATED HOUSE.

This probably makes me a millennial, but I hate how everything is a referendum on being a millennial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back