• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 122: Buckets is AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
51xnlrKlXEL.01._SR300,300_.jpg

I used to eat three boxes in one sitting! Mama was always at the store.

When you google "Jacques Chirac" it wants to autofill "Jacques Cousteau" when you get to "Jacques C", which is weird because I saw his nephew Philippe Costeau Jr. a few weeks ago. He's a handsome dude, no homo. Probably on chic's celeb 5 list. Also weird that he never met his father, born after he passed away.

Cousteau_Article.jpg

When you google "Jacques Chirac" it wants to autofill "Jacques Cousteau" when you get to "Jacques C", which is weird because I saw his nephew Philippe Costeau Jr. a few weeks ago. He's a handsome dude, no homo. Probably on chic's celeb 5 list. Also weird that he never met his father, born after he passed away.

Cousteau_Article.jpg
we've done a few events with him. he's a very pretty man.

I think this is the first time I've posted on the chat thread in about a week. Been too busy with work and going to Philadelphia last weekend. Saw Nine Inch Nails at Penn State. It was a great show.

Kimbo, how's the MILF Hunter these days? He kinda fell off the face of the Earth.

I think this is the first time I've posted on the chat thread in about a week. Been too busy with work and going to Philadelphia last weekend. Saw Nine Inch Nails at Penn State. It was a great show.

fun! it has been many years since I saw NIN but I do recall they put on an awesome live show.

wtf traffic looks abnormally bad today and it was horrendous this afternoon. come on.

google maps better be lying to me

fun! it has been many years since I saw NIN but I do recall they put on an awesome live show.

It was a lot of fun. I hadn't listened to them much but went with my friend to see some friends who had just moved to West Chester. We also went to downtown Philadelphia on Friday and saw Mario Lopez taping Extra on the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back