• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 122: Buckets is AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck, bmoney. Hopefully the doctor doesn't sneeze or something during the procedure and surgically slice off your penis or one or both of your balls, or accidentally weld your penis to your scrotum such that you just have one single, fused mass of genitalia.

is that what led to moon having to sit to pee? i always assumed too much spinclass, but this seems a likely explanation as well.

Lol this nurse just gave me a form describing how I can RAISE my BMI. Don't think skinniness is a problem I'll be facing any time soon.

mmmmmmmmm turkey burgers

Think I might have one for lunch. With a lunch beer (or two) of course.

after a vasectomy all your jizz is clear tiny droplets. and the sperms just collect in your ball sack and occasionally have leaks out but by then they are a brownish black rancid gel that smells bad. that's why I would never get a vasectomy.

also your testosterone levels drop and your voice gets a little higher pitched and it's harder to gain muscle or stay in shape and you will put on lots of weight probably

Sometimes one of our needles will hit a nerve bundle and give the patient a mid procedure boner. Either that or their subconscious really enjoys the rectal probe/ prostate stimulation

It's actually the opposite:

Q: What are the most common misconceptions about vasectomies?
A: One worry among men is that after a vasectomy they’re going to be shooting blanks. In fact, there’s no noticeable change in the amount of a man’s ejaculate, in what it looks like, what it smells like, what it tastes like. Less than 3 percent of the volume of ejaculate is made up of sperm.
A surprising number of men also worry that they’ll lose sexual function. They confuse sterility and impotence. A vasectomy can actually improve a man’s sex life. In fact, in the early 1900s, a German scientist popularized vasectomies as a rejuvenation operation for old men. It turns out that there is a tiny increase in testosterone level after a vasectomy. It’s not enough to rejuvenate your sex life. Still, a lot of my patients say they enjoy a better sex life because they don’t have to worry any longer about unwanted pregnancies.

Sometimes one of our needles will hit a nerve bundle and give the patient a mid procedure boner. Either that or their subconscious really enjoys the rectal probe/ prostate stimulation

It doesn't have to be the subconscious to enjoy that, amirite!?

I'm worried about popping wood but at the same time it may clear a little space where my doc is working. TILT do you prefer wood or no wood?

i posted this on the sports board, but i think you nerds will appreciate it too... i had a dream that ron rivera basically was part of a flowers for algernon type experiement

(prob inspired by the always sunny this week)

after a vasectomy all your jizz is clear tiny droplets. and the sperms just collect in your ball sack and occasionally have leaks out but by then they are a brownish black rancid gel that smells bad. that's why I would never get a vasectomy.

I have heard that you don't actually jizz anymore. It just builds and builds and builds and every 6 months it comes out in your poop.

i posted this on the sports board, but i think you nerds will appreciate it too... i had a dream that ron rivera basically was part of a flowers for algernon type experiement

(prob inspired by the always sunny this week)

The good of the scorpion is not the good of the frog.

I'm worried about popping wood but at the same time it may clear a little space where my doc is working. TILT do you prefer wood or no wood?

We tape that shit out of the way regardless. Granted its a slightly different procedure; never done a vasectomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back