• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 122: Buckets is AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to her! How does this affect your living situation?

This would be for next year starting in late June. UF is 90 minutes away and the program is two years but the second year is clinical rotations which could be done in Jacksonville.

WOW. 89. Was not expecting that, especially since I don't watch TV, had read a newspaper in the last 24 hours, and don't play video games. Weird.

Sending one text message really bumped my score up. I'd probably gone 48-72 hours prior to that one message. It would have put me in the mid 40s.

1. Rook
A piercing of the upper outer ear cannal.
My rook is itching like crazy, but if I don't stop scratching, it may get infected.

My coworker came in and said she had a vivid dream last night about me in Vegas and the number "27" and then handed me $27.

77/100, 1984

I love telling people, "I'm the MTV generation, we feel neither highs nor lows." Then hopefully they ask me what that's like so I can complete the quote with, "Meh..."

My coworker came in and said she had a vivid dream last night about me in Vegas and the number "27" and then handed me $27.

It's crazy the people you've been coming into contact with lately.

Reactions: ITK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back