• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 123: Best Managed CT Ever. Thanks Rubbins! Hops PM Rubbins Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup. that little corner of 7th/pecan is pretty tight and still close to midwood and then uptown if you want to get a little weird. where were you in elizabeth?

I was at the end of the 7th where it becomes Monroe. Lived in a condo complex off Firefighter. Actually went to a wedding at that Hall across the street this summer. Such nostalgia. I'll never forget the time I banged my tall, hot neighbor. Chick was easily 5-11. Oh good times.

wat? grandma's boy is hilarious.

Yeah seriously. Not sure how you didn't laugh every 5 to 8 seconds.

would i be correct in assuming rubbins has had a feathered mullet at some point in his life?

you like what you like. i never liked billy madison :noidea:

i do, however, love grandma's boy.

you like what you like. i never liked billy madison :noidea:

i do, however, love grandma's boy.

Like two years ago me and E Mabes got stuck in horrible I-95 construction traffic coming back from visiting T Vaughn in DC, so we just got drunk at a Hooters in NOVA and got a hotel room with our work hotel points. So after leaving Hooters we stumbled back to the hotel and watched Billy Madison hammered. Not sure I've ever had a better movie viewing experience. The clown part fucking slayed me.

i think jonny gomes probably brushes his teeth with jack daniels

The corner of central and pecan is where it's at. Plus I am posting from 4 blocks away on plaza.

We ate at Zada Jane's this morning and it was phenomenal.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Wife and I got 12 and 38 on that millenial quiz. Born 1987 and 86. Either it's missing something or we're really fuddy duddys, lol.

We ate at Zada Jane's this morning and it was phenomenal.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I think its good but a little too pleased with how politically correct they are. So everything costs $4 more than it should. Including coffee.

I never went there always seemed to IM HIP IN PLAZA MIDWOOD LOOK AT ME but hey I never went so could be wrong I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back