• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 123: Best Managed CT Ever. Thanks Rubbins! Hops PM Rubbins Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, does anyone else use feedly? love the interface. just started using it.

I do, I mostly like it. Like it more as I forget about Google Reader, #rip

This. I probably don't fully utilize the features, but I've been liking it as a Google Reader alternative. Very easy to use on my phone, which is where I use it most. Easy to share links with others, etc.

Yes! Hence the video I posted of them playing last Saturday in that same post.

Staying home sick today. I'd like to try and make it in this afternoon. I really think that my gym is making me sick.

It is a shithole that is about to get torn down and replaced.

There is a CRAZY cold going around.

RJ that video is fantastic. I'm busting that out next time I take a shower.
Townie I love the details of the superman skit.
AWAR I hope that potato truck is headed to Putter's for soft chips.

halp! how do I edit the thread title?

Either go to the first post, hit edit, and then hit go advanced, and you can change it in there, or go out to the pit forum page where the thread is listed, double click next to the thread title, and you can edit it directly there like you'd rename a file in Windows.

Guy behind me on the train is explaining what the World Cup is to the train conductor who has apparently never heard of it. I don't even.

I think the Halloween costume I just posted in that thread would be the most frightening thing ever

I think the Halloween costume I just posted in that thread would be the most frightening thing ever

Yeah dude that thing definitely grosses me out.

Also I posted an extremely IMPORTANT question in the Halloween thread. Everyone of y'all needs to stop by and answer it.

halp! how do I edit the thread title?

What Charlotte bar did I meet you at after I was already hammered meeting high school crush girl and you immediately made me drink like two tequila shots and I died? It was close to your house -- walking distance. I think I wanted to sleep in someone's front yard.

What Charlotte bar did I meet you at after I was already hammered meeting high school crush girl and you immediately made me drink like two tequila shots and I died? It was close to your house -- walking distance. I think I wanted to sleep in someone's front yard.

that was Eds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back