• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 123: Best Managed CT Ever. Thanks Rubbins! Hops PM Rubbins Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey kids it's me. I bet you thought that I was dead. But when I fell over I just broke my leg and got a hemorrhage in my head. Huh hu!

Staying home sick today. I'd like to try and make it in this afternoon. I really think that my gym is making me sick.

It is a shithole that is about to get torn down and replaced.

How I feel this morning.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11194-1382557314-5.gif

I feel like the "woe is rtq" tags shouldn't show up until I've whined about something. my last posts (not on this thread) were about besting a marathon I didn't care about and things maybe possibly looking up on the boy front. now this post is whiney so the tags are now suitable.

You dudes bitching about bunting in kickball clearly don't like strategy or things that can help you win a game.

Wait. What is on the boy front?

Note that I qualified it heavily with both a maybe and a possibly. But I ran into the cyclocross guy on Friday and though I didn't go to his race, he invited me to go, so that is better than not inviting me. And then some lady in my running club was definitely trying to set me up with her son. He wasn't present at the time but apparently I should see him at a group run tomorrow. Just learning there is one previously unknown single gent in Winston who likes to run is enough to say things are looking up.

also, does anyone else use feedly? love the interface. just started using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back