• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 125: ICE UP SON, ICE. UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread 125: congrats to DF09 on engagement! (boycott going strong 4 BSF ...

Hey yooouuuuu guuuyyyyssss! -(From Goonies, my wife deachops and I love the goonies we even watched it again last night while she recovered from thunder road lol!)

Long Time No See lol! I hope you have all been well. So much to say So much to say so much to say so much to say- (Dave Matthews Band, one of our favorite bands, the DJ played a lot of Dave at our wedding lol!) My wife hops ran in the Thunder Road Marathon yesterday. She did the half and did GREAT! I wore a proud hubby t-shirt and cheered her on. It is a white Hanes t and I wrote Proud Hubby on it and wore it under my long sleeve Nike windbreaker and took off the windbreak near her finish so it was a suprise! My wife hops didn't notice it until I pointed it out but that's not her fault she was exhausted at the end. she did great though! She had been training and we were running every day up to the marathon. Our running coach gave us workouts to do it was so cool. Anyways if you see her around please congratulate her. it was tough and she will appreciate it! She was so excite to put the 13.1 sticker on her civic last night! it was so cute! I ran the full and got done in time to see her finish so it worked out great!! Speaking of first times in hotels and pooping, man I have a great story about our first overnight trip to Asheville when I was just dating deachops. I gotta tell you guys that one soon lol she will kill me lol!

Last edited:
Hey yooouuuuu guuuyyyyssss! -(From Goonies, my wife deachops and I love the goonies we even watched it again last night while she recovered from thunder road lol!)

Long Time No See lol! I hope you have all been well. So much to say So much to say so much to say so much to say- (Dave Matthews Band, one of our favorite bands, the DJ played a lot of Dave at our wedding lol!) My wife hops ran in the Thunder Road Marathon yesterday. She did the half and did GREAT! I wore a proud hubby t-shirt and cheered her on. It is a white Hanes t and I wrote Proud Hubby on it and wore it under my long sleeve Nike windbreaker and took off the windbreak near her finish so it was a suprise! My wife hops didn't notice it until I pointed it out but that's not her fault she was exhausted at the end. she did great though! She had been training and we were running every day up to the marathon. Our running coach gave us workouts to do it was so cool. Anyways if you see her around please congratulate her. it was tough and she will appreciate it! She was so excite to put the 13.1 sticker on her civic last night! it was so cute! I ran the full and got done in time to see her finish so it worked out great!! Speaking of first times in hotels and pooping, man I have a great story about our first overnight trip to Asheville when I was just dating deachops. I gotta tell you guys that one soon lol she will kill me lol!

HOF post

the mexican dog groomer lady almost cut my dogs leg off. wife is at mexican vet. not cray bad but a real deep cut. poor fella.

Talk about putting it on a pedestal:

1461145_879954776470_1508855272_n.jpg

And good god, DoubleorNothing's facebook statuses have pushed me to the edge this weekend.

I couldn't lower myself to do even that.

They are mostly pictures of dukies celebrating and all sorts of disgusting dukie hashtags. VOMIT.

eww not sure how you haven't defriended her on fbook with that, or at least blocked her posts from showing up on your feed.

eww not sure how you haven't defriended her on fbook with that, or at least blocked her posts from showing up on your feed.

Don't know, man. It is sort of the fascination of the abomination or something like that. TRAINWRECKS everywhere.

Honestly, I really should, because, for instance, my actual friends never show up on my facebook. That's probably why I can avoid it.

Super early morning CT! Word of advice, never buy a mobile home. They're tornado magnets and catch on fire all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back