• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
i, for one, am shocked buckets and brews may have been way off on lembo

way off? no way

we had that shit in the bag, he was our #1 choice. i thought even ron wellman himself couldn't fuck it up... yet somehow he did.

you probably want to just hate on TWC, but why is it corruption if I give my boss a gift? because it is a lottery gift?

see you guys next Christmas :(

I%27m_just_kidding.gif

on the UPSIDE, i was at tiger's tourney this weekend and watched zach johnson hole out to force a playoff from 60 yards out while standing next to jon LOVITZ

to be more fair about it, you should have quit while you were ahead of the curve with the lembo name. not throwing stuff out about expecting news friday and "book it."

obvi not y'all's fault wellman sucks at closing

to be more fair about it, you should have quit while you were ahead of the curve with the lembo name. not throwing stuff out about expecting news friday and "book it."

obvi not y'all's fault wellman sucks at closing

this is true... more or less wanted to keep the positive momentum going. and from what i knew, lembo wanted to come to wake going into his interview with our donkshow AD. i'm so sad now. i'm not even mad anymore, just sad.

Fuuu, df09 is such a donk. Slipped and hit his head walking home last night (friends dont let friends drink and watch panthers games alone) and was hospitalized. He's going to be ok I think/no srs damage to his noggin, but plz keep him in your thoughts CT.

Fuuu, df09 is such a donk. Slipped and hit his head walking home last night (friends dont let friends drink and watch panthers games alone) and was hospitalized. He's going to be ok I think/no srs damage to his noggin, but plz keep him in your thoughts CT.

:( jesus christ 2009

did he have a concussion?

How much have the two of you racked up in medical bills?

:( jesus christ 2009

did he have a concussion?

from the info i'm getting (and it's sort of a game of telephone so not sure 100%) he was totally knocked out by it and found by a good samaritan.

from the info i'm getting (and it's sort of a game of telephone so not sure 100%) he was totally knocked out by it and found by a good samaritan.

dude that's really scary. glad to hear he's alright. i have a similar story that i'll share once we know that your bro is ok.

and hopefully he won't be too mad that i'm posting about it here haha.

i think his phone was ruined by water, so i'm not sure how he's surviving w/out the internet.

Holy shit. Seriously? I remember him posting from the bar during the game.

Get better 09. Yeesh.

dude that's really scary. glad to hear he's alright. i have a similar story that i'll share once we know that your bro is ok.

yeah apparently the CT scan was ok/good and he's awake and fine now.. that could have ended much worse that late at night in that area.

thank god i'm not still his emergency contact

don't need more of those phone calls

yeah apparently the CT scan was ok/good and he's awake and fine now.. that could have ended much worse that late at night in that area.

I know he mentioned Paul W during the game, that he'd like to see the Panthers win one for him. Maybe a certain someone was watching over him. How cool would it be if his guardian angel is a celeb?!

I know he mentioned Paul W during the game, so he had him in his thoughts. Maybe a certain someone was watching over him. How cool would it be if his guardian angel is a celeb?!

haha, that would explain a lot. he was probably walking home too fast, too furious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back