• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get well soon, df09!

He's gonna be okay. He's got this bro looking out for him.
Tyrese-Gibson-Paul-Walker-Death-Angel-Photo.jpg

Fuuu, df09 is such a donk. Slipped and hit his head walking home last night (friends dont let friends drink and watch panthers games alone) and was hospitalized. He's going to be ok I think/no srs damage to his noggin, but plz keep him in your thoughts CT.

df09, stahp, y u did dis?

Seriously, at the hour of the night and by himself, he's very fortunate that did not end up being a much worse situation. And I echo all the folks saying "Get Well!"

i'm trying to figure out how to call him now though, i will obtain more details if possible.

i'm trying to figure out how to call him now though, i will obtain more details if possible.

You mean you guys don't have that weirdo twin ESP where your brains can speak to each other? Or did the concussion cause his receptors to lose that connection?

Watched the National Geographic show Drugs Inc about heroin in Philadelphia. I didn't expect it to be a barrel of laughs but it was surprisingly hilarious. Not really. Had to stop watching it it was so depressing. Be careful out there Townie!

You mean you guys don't have that weirdo twin ESP where your brains can speak to each other? Or did the concussion cause his receptors to lose that connection?

Nah, without practice and being close by it's hard to control..

The giant headache I had last night is starting to make a lot more sense though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back