• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here ever hit a deer or any other animal while driving?
I've hit quite a few animals. Thankfully the one deer I hit just sideswiped me. The worst was getting a bird stuck in the grill of my car back in college. Sucker was stuck good. I had to leave it there for a few weeks until it finally rotted enough to fall out. During that time, I had a bird's ass sticking out of the front of my grill. Never impacted my aerodynamics, but it did make a funny whistling noise driving down the interstate.

Anyone here ever hit a deer or any other animal while driving?

a deer t-boned me once, I think she was suicidal. but she didn't die right there, just knocked my side view mirror off with her face and bounced down the side of my car.

You should purchase a plastic container for your cereal, it keeps it fresher. Can even put multiple boxes in one plastic container, saving you trips into your car where you have to lean over and potentially hurt your back. You can get one for $5.99 at Harris Teeter.

gee thanks for the advice! I eat huge quantities of cereal so I never have to worry about it going stale.

Steele was a top recruit, went to UVA I think

Townie?
daily_gifdump_519_16.gif

a deer t-boned me once, I think she was suicidal. but she didn't die right there, just knocked my side view mirror off with her face and bounced down the side of my car.

There are deer whistles available at Home Depot for $13.99, if you put one on each of your side view mirrors it should prevent that from happening in the future. The human ear can barely detect it.

You should purchase a plastic container for your cereal, it keeps it fresher. Can even put multiple boxes in one plastic container, saving you trips into your car where you have to lean over and potentially hurt your back. You can get one for $5.99 at Harris Teeter.

people probably think I complain too much and want to do anything to shut me up. SORRY STILL POSTING. If I wanted advice I would specifically ask for advice, but I just tend to forget the "find a solution" crowd when I just wanted to say something that wasn't rainbows and sunshine.

There are deer whistles available at Home Depot for $13.99, if you put one on each of your side view mirrors it should prevent that from happening in the future. The human ear can barely detect it.

people probably think I complain too much and want to do anything to shut me up. SORRY STILL POSTING. If I wanted advice I would specifically ask for advice, but I just tend to forget the "find a solution" crowd when I just wanted to say something that wasn't rainbows and sunshine.

Qft

I ran over a turtle one time, it was terrible. I couldn't tell what it was until it was too late, at which point my options were: swerve into coal truck, swerve down mountain, or hit turtle. RIP turtle.
I also had a dog run into my car one time; it was 'chasing' my car on the way to school and just kinda threw itself at my door... dog and vehicle were fine.

it was 'chasing' my car on the way to school and just kinda threw itself at my door... dog and vehicle were fine.

Townie did that one time. But it was a train, and he was drunk on new years eve.

wait so clawson just snagged a legit QB from penn state in less than a week?

You should see the amount of dwarf gold that Lembo amassed on World of Warcraft during that same time period!

he was going to ECU, but Penn State was offering too. sounds like a pretty nice QB though (I also think I read that he was looking at Wake before Clawson was hired, but Clawson did get it done! #clawsIn)

Excuse my ignorance, but isn't there something like 250 college football programs out there, is getting the 70th ranked QB really a great thing? Assuming rankings are accurate, by the time he's a senior there should probably be like 120-140 other quarterbacks better than him out there.

Excuse my ignorance, but isn't there something like 250 college football programs out there, is getting the 70th ranked QB really a great thing? Assuming rankings are accurate, by the time he's a senior there should probably be like 120-140 other quarterbacks better than him out there.

yeah i haven't been keeping up for about a week. but i mean its better than our current situation, from what everyone was saying our current QBs are all hot garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back