• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey rtq, I think lottery tickets are great gifts (though I really don't think you need to get anything). Much better than some stupid candle that's going straight in the trash once you get home.

Cyril Figgis: How do you keep track of all these lies?
Sterling Archer: Practice Cyril. Lying is like 95% of what I do.
Cyril Figgis: In your job.
Sterling Archer: Sure.

Today in court, an attorney was very clearly wearing a short sleeve shirt under his blazer. I had no idea Andy Sipowicz practiced law.

Also, Rubbins, another attorney was unsure whether the will she had was an original or not because it was in black ink.

Fail for making a copy of a will that should never happen. terrible attorneys abound

also if prepared by atty it should have raised notary seal and if hand written obviously original even if in black ink thus pen color should never be an issue

Damn, son. Some shit's going down here.

Our intern (who works Fridays only) was just shown the door and our communications director came up and said to make sure he never comes back. Rumor has it he was a mole from a competitor. We have a year-end update with our CEO this afternoon and we have to get a new conference line since that's been "compromised." awaiting further details.

Omg you've never seen Archer? Prepare to watch every episode in approx 36 hours.

Currently plowing through Breaking Bad (2 seasons down) so Archer will have to be my lunchtime show.

Brasky obviously never heard "Shipoopi" if he's worried about missing two chances to kiss a girl

I've prepared probably around 700-1000 wills. All had stamps to certify identity of testator. None did I care about ink color. And every testator was advised to never make a copy of it. But to each their own.

Damn, son. Some shit's going down here.

Our intern (who works Fridays only) was just shown the door and our communications director came up and said to make sure he never comes back. Rumor has it he was a mole from a competitor. We have a year-end update with our CEO this afternoon and we have to get a new conference line since that's been "compromised." awaiting further details.

I've always been fascinated by corporate espionage. Keep us updated brah.

And in #woeisBrasky news, I just texted girl and she is definitely down for NYE.

Brews, J-Dawg, Barca, BSF, RTQ, AWAR, bmoney, bmoney's dead peen, everyone else...

it-s-going-down-o.gif

Last edited:
I've prepared probably around 700-1000 wills. All had stamps to certify identity of testator. None did I care about ink color. And every testator was advised to never make a copy of it. But to each their own.

how do I go about bequeathing my rep to hops if i should meet an untimely demise? made the font blue just in case it would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back