• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
good office Christmas gift alert: just got handed a bomber of Highland Cold Mountain Winter Ale.

I'm in love with Natty Greene's Red Nose. That's some tasty shit.

I feed her in the glider in her nursery, so I just take my phone in there and browse the boards and interwebs at the same time.

But yes, I frequently have trouble going back to sleep after being up for 30-40 min. I think sometimes LadyDeacToy wakes up, but most of the time he falls back to sleep quickly.

ah, i didn't know if you couldn't fall asleep afterwards and opened up the lappy in the bed.

This isn't the first time. They still swear nothing was going on with Marvin Austin, Black Santa, Butch Davis et al.

They know in their hearts, they just won't admit it.

i'm old school dook hatin', but i have grown to hate chapel hill because of the way their fanbase acts

holy balls.

seriously.
So many frustrations.
I think that every aspect of my life is in turmoil right now. ok, turmoil is strong... but really, nothing is going smoothly and usually it's like one of three things at a time and that's manageable, but right now it's work and athletics and life.

RTQ makes unintentional funny
ITK talks about legs being warm

I just realized we're on page 97 and that I'm about to get my first CT WIN in like a year

#BIGFRIDAY

About to hit the road to go tailgate Caps-Canes in Raleigh. Goodbye, my CT.

RTQ makes unintentional funny
ITK talks about legs being warm

I just realized we're on page 97 and that I'm about to get my first CT WIN in like a year

#BIGFRIDAY

chicken noodle soup really hit the spot during my cold 50 mile run because it was salty and warm. I've gotten a number of double takes from that sort of comment.

ah, i didn't know if you couldn't fall asleep afterwards and opened up the lappy in the bed.

I mean, I've never milked a baby, but I've fallen alseep in some really stange positions and feel like I would probably end up falling asleep at least a couple of times with that little nugget sucking on my teet at 3 am

chicken noodle soup really hit the spot during my cold 50 mile run because it was salty and warm. I've gotten a number of double takes from that sort of comment.

As you should. Although it makes perfect sense. Feel free to keep those cumming.

I know what you mean. I've had this weird half-mast boner pretty much since I had mexican for lunch. I kinda fell asleep in my truck in the parking lot after eating and the lil' fella just won't calm all the way back down.

It's like I'm 14 again.

lol, sometimes -like waiting in line for a bathroom- i have penis envy... and sometimes -like reading things like this- i most definitely do not.

I know what you mean. I've had this weird half-mast boner pretty much since I had mexican for lunch. I kinda fell asleep in my truck in the parking lot after eating and the lil' fella just won't calm all the way back down.

It's like I'm 14 again.

Sometimes I get weird half bone dawgs when I'm super tired. Like when I had a long night/weekend and I'm rolling on 2-3 hours of sleep. Its gotta be some sort of chemical reaction or something. Either way I've definitely had to tuck it up on a few occasions at work. Its generally on Mondays.

for dirty santa 2012 was the year of the shake weight and 2013 is the year of the redneck wine glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back