• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
But in all seriousness no one should doubt phan's fanhood. If any of you camped out as much as we did for tickets or got in to Wake earlier in high school I'd be surprised. Wakephan09 bleeds black and gold. He once tried to murder coach K.

Tell that to the like 26 noob upperclassmen registered for my shit next semester.

Wow, you teach a class on medieval literature? I think you might be my hero, not that I know much of anything on the subject. But still, that's pretty awesome. We got a straight up academic up in here!

Tell that to the like 26 noob upperclassmen registered for my shit next semester.

Pour souls. They're gonna HATE Chaucer by the end of next semester.

And now you have to work more than 8 hours/week. Not sure how you're gonna fit in time to train for the half marathon you're NOT RUNNING WITH ME.

But in all seriousness no one should doubt phan's fanhood. If any of you camped out as much as we did for tickets or got in to Wake earlier in high school I'd be surprised. Wakephan09 bleeds black and gold. He once tried to murder coach K.

I'm not concerned about that, just curious as to why there is plenty of dook hate but UNC seems to get a PASS

Thank you for the kind (and true) words. Though it was DF2009 that brought the airsoft gun into the game and considered shooting Coach K.

Wow, you teach a class on medieval literature? I think you might be my hero, not that I know much of anything on the subject. But still, that's pretty awesome. We got a straight up academic up in here!

I tend not to talk about myself very much here. Ever since IrishSlim killed my Sir Galahad character in the superhero competition back in 2007, I have been more reluctant.

If I deleted all my posts on this thread it would make this thread last longer wouldn't it?

I'm excited cause tomorrow is like Christmas #1. My fam is coming to our house to celebrate and open gifts. Then doing regular Christmas on Christmas at LDToy's family's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back