• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the sales guys in my office is on the phone with his assistant, asking what kind of perfume she likes. that is what he is getting her for Christmas. At least he had the sense to first ask if her husband would be bothered by it.

is wakephan a secret UNC sympathizer?

i might have to see if he has any tarhole relatives...

Got here early this morning to finish a project. Knocked it out, but now I have to wait until 5:00 to finish another project. There is a process that won't be run until 5:00, and I will need to do all of 5 minutes of work to it. FML

Bro, you gonna be around this weekend? Not doing much tonight, but I'm down for getting drunk tomorrow evening/afternoon

Nope, heading home tonight, I think. I'll talk to you 'round New Years, but we can reconvene the next week.

Ouch. Hey, the 1995 ACC Championship game was a big one for me. My dad had just finished his residency, and we got season tickets the next year.

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

One Wake sister, one Carolina sister.

Yeah, just call it Medieval Literature. Not like anybody would actually take those courses.

TRUE. I'm going to be so rich.

lol selling him down the river

Ouch. True. I'd never do that to him, and I've got plenty of goodies on the Townie.

Got here early this morning to finish a project. Knocked it out, but now I have to wait until 5:00 to finish another project. There is a process that won't be run until 5:00, and I will need to do all of 5 minutes of work to it. FML

#latelunchbeers

can you finish it from home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back