• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really like him, there are too many nitrates and too much saturated fat. A good ham substitute I've found are honey-gazed carrots.

What were PJ Hairston's violations again? I forget. Too many cheating Carolina basketball players.

Doing a little last minute gift shopping for UTIL?

I saw that. What were the violations?

For Hairston, it was an offseason laden with off-court transgressions. Hairston, 20, was cited for speeding in May and then for possession of marijuana and driving without a license following a traffic stop in June. On both occasions he was driving rental cars linked to convicted felon Haydn "Fats" Thomas.

Pulled over twice in a cars owned by a Durham party promoter, one time with weed. Also suspected of driving several other cars of his in exchange for "access".

Holy smokes. I need to groom a little better.

Just took a huge dump and all the extra fur made it like pushing a chocolate cake through a screen door.

original.gif

LadyDeac, do you have trouble following asleep after you take care of the bug at 3-4 am? Where do you post from? Do you do it in the bed? Does it ever wake up LadyDeacBabyDaddy?

LadyDeac, do you have trouble following asleep after you take care of the bug at 3-4 am? Where do you post from? Do you do it in the bed? Does it ever wake up LadyDeacBabyDaddy?

I feed her in the glider in her nursery, so I just take my phone in there and browse the boards and interwebs at the same time.

But yes, I frequently have trouble going back to sleep after being up for 30-40 min. I think sometimes LadyDeacToy wakes up, but most of the time he falls back to sleep quickly.

I feed her in the glider in her nursery, so I just take my phone in there and browse the boards and interwebs at the same time.

But yes, I frequently have trouble going back to sleep after being up for 30-40 min. I think sometimes LadyDeacToy wakes up, but most of the time he falls back to sleep quickly.

In the year my wife breastfed our child, I think I woke up maybe 5 times. :cool:

In the year my wife breastfed our child, I think I woke up maybe 5 times. :cool:

I think the first month or so LDToy would get up with me to help change the diaper, hand her to me to feed her, etc. And even sat up a few times in the nursery with me. Then I was like, this is stupid...just go back to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back