• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 13: (oYo) Booze & Wedding FTMFW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrigScreaminDemon

Reaction score
2ldhyef.gif

I'm running a 4 the wounded 5k tomorrow with my family. I want to drink instead.

This is my first win!!! Must be a good omen for the festivites this weekend (aWAR HTTD wedding, date for me and OSDToy, OSDBoy's birthday party, first batch of OSDPunch), this is good!

Oh wow I may actually live tweet it tomorrow... That is an incredible idea.

O's game tonight/rooftop drinking after
Engagement/wedding celebration tomorrow
Softball Sunday

I'm running a 4 the wounded 5k tomorrow with my family. I want to drink instead.

you can drink before a 5k. I mean, I drink before marathons. Not get drunk, but have a couple dranks. Then in 30ish or less minutes the race will be done and then you can drink more.

Sure just let me know.

Cool. I'll try to send an email with pictures and stuff so you can get a feel for what's going on. I'm pretty flexible with when to take care of the things so I should be able to schedule stuff around your busy (and awesome) summer. I don't think I'll need to worry about fires for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back