• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 13: (oYo) Booze & Wedding FTMFW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
might walk into nobu, with NO SHOES.

i've had a great string of luck lately, gonna try and milk it all out

just got this email:

"Dear Carmalita,
I would like to speak with you as soon as possible regarding your account. Please take a moment to review the information below and then feel free to give me a call at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for being a Verizon Wireless customer!"

:wtf:
and it looks like it was legitimately sent by Verizon. They know my name... and it's sure not Carmalita.

Spanish Buzz Lightyear works for them now, perhaps...

tumblr_l9ixq8B3VH1qa1xnko1_500.gif

I'm going to crash the wedding and stand in the back with a bunch of old "SAVE WAKE" photochops and try and make HTTD crack up (remember him doing some work in that thread, I still have some of the ones I made on my imageshack)

I am assuming that the wedding reception tomorrow will have a station where cheesesteaks are made to order and that the original 4Loko will be flowing freely...can anyone confirm?

I am assuming that the wedding reception tomorrow will have a station where cheesesteaks are made to order and that the original 4Loko will be flowing freely...can anyone confirm?

oh yeah 4 Loko fountain. I'm going to crash the party too.

like...a 4 loko fountain.

oh yeah 4 Loko fountain. I'm going to crash the party too.

You could always crash the reception while they are at the chapel getting married, drink all the 4Loko and still be gone before the guests arrive to the reception. Most likely you'd be found by the cops passed out in Silas Creek somewhere.

I would totally crash if those 2 things were there. I might do it for only one of them.

Just walked by the John Edwards trial coming back from lunch and watched someone (defense? prosecution?) speak outside. he walked right past me going back into the building so I'm pretty sure I made it on some film.

eta: so if you see anyone with a blue shirt and cheap wayfarer knockoffs leaning against the railing on the top of the courthouse steps, you'll know who it is.

http://www.wxii12.com/video/28122966/detail.html

just the relay i signed up/agreed to run in down in Floriday I mentioned on the running thread.

I was talking to a couple this weekend who were running a marathon from Florida to Key West in January. You pick a 12 person team, and take turns running legs. Apparently there are people beating down the door to run that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back