• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 13: (oYo) Booze & Wedding FTMFW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Catch Me If You Can on Broadway tonight, flying back to NC tomorrow.

50555_116951871661044_786880_n.jpg

I brought soup for lunch today. It's probably going to be too hot in my apartment for the next few months to eat soup, so I'll bring it to the very air-conditioned office for weekday lunches. For some reason I stocked up on soup recently. Wonder if soup sales decrease in the summer?

HANG ME OUT TO DRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It was so weird last month when I was working in the artist's lounge and at one point my sole purpose was to just sit there and watch the cold war kids play ping pong

Yeah. I guess I'll have a couple of dranks tonight. I meant, I want to get drunk and find a hoodrat looking for a warm bed. Leave that to Saturday.

I'm just out to find a mountain I can cliiiimb.

nice win, osd! So close!!

I'm just out to find a mountain I can cliiiimb.

nice win, osd! So close!!

I'm listening to "Cruisin" by Smokey Robinson right now. What a jam.

Bleh, what should I do today. Cookouttoy should be getting in around 4 methinks.

I realize now that I've been wasting
What's precious to me
All it took was to open my eyes
Just try to see
Just keep bein' hopeful
There's something around the bend
There's no point in lying to yourself
In the end.

Summer comes and then it runs
Time passes too fast.
Fall is here
Its colors bleed straight to the past

That sounds like a solid plan, thank you good sirs.

I cannot wait until I actually have a free Saturday afternoon when I can just sit on my deck and pop open a few cold ones

poooolllllll!

dv7 is bringing me lunch now then I am getting my sun on. then what is the plans for tonight? foothills at 9?

Yummmmmm Salvadorian fooooooooooood

Guess I should prolly head to Winston soon....guys wanna maybe get dinner before foothills, Ishi possibly? Anyone? Shoot me a pm if you don't have my phone #...hopefully we all can pull something together?

just got this email:

"Dear Carmalita,
I would like to speak with you as soon as possible regarding your account. Please take a moment to review the information below and then feel free to give me a call at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for being a Verizon Wireless customer!"

:wtf:
and it looks like it was legitimately sent by Verizon. They know my name... and it's sure not Carmalita.

Just walked by the John Edwards trial coming back from lunch and watched someone (defense? prosecution?) speak outside. he walked right past me going back into the building so I'm pretty sure I made it on some film.

eta: so if you see anyone with a blue shirt and cheap wayfarer knockoffs leaning against the railing on the top of the courthouse steps, you'll know who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back