• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 132: what's a kwee-no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbE08

Stegosaurus are bush league
Reaction score
aliens.jpg

Last edited:
I just don't like gnawing on things. I don't like wings or corn on the cob both for gnawing reasons. boneless "wings" are good. I also feel like I am usually leaving a lot of meat still on the wings, especially when they are the kind with 2 bones instead of the drumstick kind. note, I do like OSD's wings, they pretty much just fall off the bone so there is no gnawing necessary. anyway regardless I don't want to get sauce on my face at lunch today. I'll prob get a sub or something.

our internet gets absurdly slow when it rains

what the balls

I just don't like gnawing on things. I don't like wings or corn on the cob both for gnawing reasons. boneless "wings" are good. I also feel like I am usually leaving a lot of meat still on the wings, especially when they are the kind with 2 bones instead of the drumstick kind. note, I do like OSD's wings, they pretty much just fall off the bone so there is no gnawing necessary. anyway regardless I don't want to get sauce on my face at lunch today. I'll prob get a sub or something.

jaguars-fan-cant-believe-it-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

didn't want to get this buried

Pho is good, but I prefer ramen.

starting to get that way...

don't get me wrong, I love pho, but for just a few dollars more you get much higher quality meat and interesting ingredients

I don't like corn on the cob. I cut my corn off like a child, but IDGAF.

Would "dickbutt" be considered a portmanteau? Can I get a ruling from the judges. Townie?

didn't want to get this buried

starting to get that way...

don't get me wrong, I love pho, but for just a few dollars more you get much higher quality meat and interesting ingredients

Agree. And I would eat at Toki for every single meal for the rest of my life if I could. I'm straight up addicted.

our internet gets absurdly slow when it rains

what the balls

That radio dj Rosenberg is a MD guy isn't he? Isn't he the same guy that did that viral video about Duke years ago, where he used some rap song's backing track? You know who and what I'm talking about?

boneless "wings" are just chicken nuggets

I guess what I meant is that I've got nothing against delicious sauces on chicken, it is the gnawing part I dislike. I don't like my food to require that much work (fat lazy American).

I didn't even know ramen was something besides the little brick of noodles for like 25 cents at the grocery store until the past few months.

so ribs are out, too?

yeah, mostly, but wings are worst due to having to somehow get meat out from between two bones. I had some awful ribs the first time I tried them (mostly fat) and didn't try any again for years. I've had them a couple times since but they are still messy. Felt like an animal eating them at a tailgate once with sauce on my hands and face and no real sink available.

yeah, mostly, but wings are worst due to having to somehow get meat out from between two bones. I had some awful ribs the first time I tried them (mostly fat) and didn't try any again for years. I've had them a couple times since but they are still messy. Felt like an animal eating them at a tailgate once with sauce on my hands and face and no real sink available.

Split the wings in half, BOOM problem solved.

Also, wet wipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back