• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 132: what's a kwee-no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working from the casa this afternoon. Can I get 5 episodes of Archer in y/y?

never had whole crab, the times I have had crab before I absolutely hated it (worst Marylander ever). never had a crab cake but I've accidentally eaten crab dip before and it's horrendous. never had a low country boil. shrimp are fine, usually not covered in a sauce on the outside and it is easy to get the shell off, though I did have a bit of trouble the first time I had a whole shrimp with head on and stuff, at an awesome restaurant in New Orleans. wasn't entirely sure what to do but if I recall correctly the waitress gave me some pointers. never know if you can pick up food at a restaurant and some things are challenging to do with fork and knife.

I only really care for boneless, and don't love it.

this post gives me a sad. all these foods are good.

Did you have New Orleans BBQ shrimp? one of the best dishes there is

So my boss has been out of the country (in Africa) since December 27. I thought he was coming back today. So I kind of paced out my work while he was gone and putzed around, but got done what I needed to. But since I expected him back today, I had some free time yesterday and most of today without much to do. We (finally) just signed up for Netflix over the weekend, so I've been binge watching Orange is the New Black. It's really good.

re: "rtq studies misanthropy"
Misanthropy is the general hatred, distrust or disdain of the human species or human nature

I don't hate people but I am not very trusting. I assume people in a position to trick me are going to try and trick me (mostly this applies to repairmen).

dashonista is shoshanna

i'm gonna watch true detective before the NIGHT TIME TOUR tonight.

I think I prefer foods that you have to work at. ANIMAL INSTINCT and what not.

People are concerned about their appearance while they eat, and it's a shame in that they end up passing on food that's delicious. Fortunately, Satanism teaches us to look past all that societal nonsense so that we can enjoy tasty food. I'm happy to see you're on board. Excellent.

Winston-Salem has a comedy club? Have they always?

Pascale's Manale in NOLA has the best BBQ shrimp on teh planet. It's amazing.

My first assignment for zagats is to try out this magical and wonderous place called Nacho Hippo

I only consider a food's messiness if I'm with #clients or like an early date, though I presumably don't have to worry bout the latter no more

My first assignment for zagats is to try out this magical and wonderous place called Nacho Hippo

wait are you working for zagat's? I dated one of their sr. editors in nyc for awhile. cool chick.

I miss my old dining out days. Having a kid really puts a crimp in your social life!

yeah you might know your food but i just haven't seen it lately but at least you have good taste in network comedies so you can work for television without pity for sure

Typing instructions for how to use a tablet is really strange.

"Swipe your finger on the screen."
Not clear enough.
"Swipe your finger from the black part of the right edge of the screen (when the white Windows icon [picture of what a Windows icon is] is on the bottom) onto the screen."

yeah you might know your food but i just haven't seen it lately but at least you have good taste in network comedies so you can work for television without pity for sure

I have like 500 posts on Don Rockwell! But I think maybe 3 of those are from the past 7 months. Oy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back