• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 132: what's a kwee-no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winston-Salem has a comedy club? Have they always?

My bro has performed at Ziggy's before. Not sure if there is another club. There are several in GSO.

My bro has performed at Ziggy's before. Not sure if there is another club. There are several in GSO.

Apparently they have on called Laughing Gas. A headliner friend (great guy, really funny) is performing there this weekend.

Oh and related to the IE talk, we use a survey software that was being really glitchy today and their IT guy claimed that an IE automatic update caused the glitches. Even if we don't use IE, it updating on our computer somehow messed with their software. Is that even a thing?

Oh and related to the IE talk, we use a survey software that was being really glitchy today and their IT guy claimed that an IE automatic update caused the glitches. Even if we don't use IE, it updating on our computer somehow messed with their software. Is that even a thing?

Qualtrics?

No, but if someone wants to pay me to eat then I would let them.

it was so tight. our dates were basically her job... free meals at new, awesome restaurants. comped drinks whenever we'd go out. i never had to plan shit.

i think she recently made a foodie board game or something.

I guess we'll leave RTQ off the CT oyster roast invite list.

if you guys actually did this, it would be incredible.
especially if you pair it with an actual roast.

Hmmmm so doesn't care about appearance or clothes or hair or purses but worries about getting messy while eating. Just kinda fucking yourself over from both directions on that one.

Hmmmm so doesn't care about appearance or clothes or hair or purses but worries about getting messy while eating. Just kinda fucking yourself over from both directions on that one.

He actually has a point.

"j cheaps lbeesus weeps" might be my favorite tag.

That radio dj Rosenberg is a MD guy isn't he? Isn't he the same guy that did that viral video about Duke years ago, where he used some rap song's backing track? You know who and what I'm talking about?

yup. he's up in NYC at some big station

I've never tried whole crabs (other than softshell, which is the best thing ever). Don't really know why, but I haven't.

Dude go to Cantlers asap

L.P. Steamers. I'd walk over.

if you guys actually did this, it would be incredible.
especially if you pair it with an actual roast.

I'm planning on doing a pig roast this spring/summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back