• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 132: what's a kwee-no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what?! As in you've never had one? I should neg rep you.

Get one at Pearlz next time you're in Charleston.

yeah all the charleston reps shit on me today. i've had an oyster every other way but never with alc

and i recommended you for zagat, so BE GENTLE MOFO

wait, there's a pearlz near me. MAYBE I'LL GO DO ONE

it was so tight. our dates were basically her job... free meals at new, awesome restaurants. comped drinks whenever we'd go out. i never had to plan shit.

That sounds awesome. Wonder if they are hiring...

I wonder what kind of qualifications you have to have to work there.

OMG, Season 1 - Episode 6 of OITNB...the racial rants are cracking me up. Esp the #SWPL back and forth between "Mackenzie and Amanda." Hahahahaha.

meh he just doesn't like wrangor

Nothing personal against Wrangor, just the beliefs. Go ahead and share the whole PM if you want- I would have come over here to post instead of doing PM had I known it was being reported over here.

Nothing personal against Wrangor, just the beliefs. Go ahead and share the whole PM if you want- I would have come over here to post instead of doing PM had I known it was being reported over here.

don't ruin my e-crucible with seriousness

Alright, you all have fun. Back to sermon prep- nice little distraction here. And no, Satanism isn't in the sermon.

I guess we'll leave RTQ off the CT oyster roast invite list.

when we talked about seafood last week I mentioned I've had 2 oysters ever. one was steamed and awful, one was raw and delicious. don't leave me off the imaginary list for your fictitious party!

Hmmmm so doesn't care about appearance or clothes or hair or purses but worries about getting messy while eating. Just kinda fucking yourself over from both directions on that one.

you think I don't care about my appearance? just because I think spending hundreds of dollars on a single item of luxury brand clothing/purse is foolish, doesn't mean I don't care about my appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back