• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 132: what's a kwee-no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup. I love going to the Vietnamese market at Eden Center and stocking on cheap sauces, noodles and spices

I need to make it back out there. I have an indian spice run to make soon out in BFE fairfax, so maybe I'll stop by Eden and get some good vietnamese stuffs.

i feel like i basically just learned about fish sauce, but i have yet to buy some.
is it a stand-alone condiment also, or just meant to be used as part of a recipe?

get REDBOAT

not a condiment, just something to mix in while cooking shit

i feel like i basically just learned about fish sauce, but i have yet to buy some.
is it a stand-alone condiment also, or just meant to be used as part of a recipe?

Depends on the sauce sometimes, but can be both.

140123114905-bieber-mug-split-c1-main.jpg

ridiculously-photogenic-guy-s-identity-revealed-fdda893990.jpg

get REDBOAT

not a condiment, just something to mix in while cooking shit

it's a condiment sometimes at Vietnamese restaurants. but whether using it like that or cooking, a little goes a LONG way. and the stuff smells terrible if you smell the bottle, but does so much for your food.

so people actually say monkey as a racist thing? I've never heard it before in the real world, except as an example of something potentially racist.

My high school coach used to say that we looked like a bunch of monkeys trying to fuck a football when we were playing like shit and I was going to use that phrase to describe the opening minutes of last nights game until I realized it may be perceived as racist.

it's a condiment sometimes at Vietnamese restaurants. but whether using it like that or cooking, a little goes a LONG way. and the stuff smells terrible if you smell the bottle, but does so much for your food.

Little Serrow has an secret fish sauce that you can ask for. It's the JAM.

I would probably smile in a mugshot (if I were famous) too. Otherwise you look awful and even more drugged up and people use it every time they run a negative story.

I typically just use a rubber band or hair tye from the button hole to the button but these are jeggings so expanding the button doesn't do anything. Think it's time to retire them for a while.

Hmmm. Like what?

bloody mary
just a dash in a margerita (i just use decent tequila, fresh squeezed lime juice, splash of fish sauce, and a drop of agave nectar)
Michelada (wasn't familiar with these until moving here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back