• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol not an NBC comedy and also it kinda sucks after season 3 but could also be TCR

There are more seasons than three?

Also, I didn't see anybody SPECIFY nbc. I thought we were just yelling tv shows

The Office > 30 Rock > Parks. I've found a couple of the Parks episodes pretty funny that I've watched, but I just could never get into it. Didn't we have The Office, 30 Rock, and Community back-to-back-to-back at one time on NBC? If so, what an epic lineup.

Community is a strong dark horse here.

I've seen only maybe a quarter of 30 rock and P&R, enough to get the memes and jokes. I've only seen a couple of episodes of the office, enough to know I'd not like it.

I live a block from one active freight line and about a quarter mile from another. I love it.

But my bedroom doesn't have any windows, which helps

I can handle the grey on my head and in my beard. I can even deal with the grey chest hair that’s starting to sprout. But the grey nose hair is just about to send me into an existential crisis.

I can handle the grey on my head and in my beard. I can even deal with the grey chest hair that’s starting to sprout. But the grey nose hair is just about to send me into an existential crisis.

I have very light brown not-quite-blond hair and am starting to develop quite a bit of gray at the temples. I don’t love it but it’s starting to suit me quite well and because my hair is already light it blends in nicely.

Think I had a good interview. She said she’d like me to interview with the rest of her team, her boss and the CEO. So hopefully she wasn’t using the royal you.

Think I had a good interview. She said she’d like me to interview with the rest of her team, her boss and the CEO. So hopefully she wasn’t using the royal you.

Good work man, fingers crossed.

lol gen z gonna learn about tenure track positions in museums

Bro ,ou have the ibggest dick in he thachat thread. Likke, butcking mammth. Just a jhuge jfcuking penis. Enormous. Like, look at that farm dick. Jus so big. Giant farm dirck. Man, ellme about how big that farm dik is. Just so big. Your mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back