• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. This is an all time chat thread great last few pages. So much rep I gotta give around.

udde, glad your hear. I mentioned you in last moost, but since I know you're here, I love you .B ut reasously, BLOZRF sis so bad. It's the worst. Literally worst einvestment I've bever man. Look, I loveyou. I love you amek amko. bu tyouCHRIST you so bad with oney.

Probably still a couple years out from moving again but thanks for the weigh in, deaconson!

Probably still a couple years out from moving again but thanks for the weigh in, deaconson!

No worries. A great missed opportunity in my life is circumstances not allowing the wife and I to live in a real city for awhile. We've visited plenty and have been near DC for most of our time together but that's not nearly the same.

udde, glad your hear. I mentioned you in last moost, but since I know you're here, I love you .B ut reasously, BLOZRF sis so bad. It's the worst. Literally worst einvestment I've bever man. Look, I loveyou. I love you amek amko. bu tyouCHRIST you so bad with oney.

Gotta have diamond hands baby! Wait for that shawt skweez

Why? Not like you're getting it up after your long evening. You'll just disappoint her and send her mako's way. No mom comes back from that unchanged. Biggly.

BIGGLY.

I dunno man, Like, i'mcong cing out of it. I've back at thefofice nwo. I'm goindg ok. Gt my shit togehre. I' whole.

You knwo ho's cool? Townie. Mako.. Creamy. Son. Those are who'se cool. Really cool Uncool? I dunno, I' not that gudy. But Buff. Probabyl I dno't, now, becuae I don't know him. But probaby biff. I love hm though. but rseriously, Mako, Townie, reamy, Son. Mayb eone or two tohers. I'm trying. I'm not oing back, because lots of red lines. I'm safe in my fofic.e I'll sleep it fof.

No worries. A great missed opportunity in my life is circumstances not allowing the wife and I to live in a real city for awhile. We've visited plenty and have been near DC for most of our time together but that's not nearly the same.

Your a top 5 poster, bttell her that when youfuck. Serious, you are aweosm.e Killeep kiling it. (NOT LIST WERS)

Your a top 5 poster, bttell her that when youfuck. Serious, you are aweosm.e Killeep kiling it. (NOT LIST WERS)

Top 5? You've been tricked.

Like the time you walked into that bar and accepted that first (second,, third...) drink from the sketchy guy sitting in the back. After a few y'all left to check out his... camero?? Don't remember really but I seem to recall you woke up and thought "I've been duped!"
Hmmm... maybe that was me? Eh, live and learn. #Science

BIGGLY.

I dunno man, Like, i'mcong cing out of it. I've back at thefofice nwo. I'm goindg ok. Gt my shit togehre. I' whole.

You knwo ho's cool? Townie. Mako.. Creamy. Son. Those are who'se cool. Really cool Uncool? I dunno, I' not that gudy. But Buff. Probabyl I dno't, now, becuae I don't know him. But probaby biff. I love hm though. but rseriously, Mako, Townie, reamy, Son. Mayb eone or two tohers. I'm trying. I'm not oing back, because lots of red lines. I'm safe in my fofic.e I'll sleep it fof.

wait, so what does your wife say when you say you're gonna sleep it off at the office? Don't you have like 4 kids too?

wait, so what does your wife say when you say you're gonna sleep it off at the office? Don't you have like 4 kids too?

I have four kids. I planned on being bproductige ve tonight. But office peollpe who ae ocooll were like, "eah man, Joybmoners." An di was like, "yeah man, cool. Just a bere." I failed.

there are AT LEAST a dozen shell stations around me. not sure why relevant but WRS and mrs wrs look good

Yeah I don’t get that either, seems like an advertisement that originated from the place I hosted the pic? Also extra weird because there aren’t any Shell places by me that I can recall.

So our tennis league starts up again next Thursday and we've been playing pickup over the winter, and tonight this lady tried to flex on my wife. Now I want to train her up like Apollo Creed did in Rocky 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back