• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don’t get that either, seems like an advertisement that originated from the place I hosted the pic? Also extra weird because there aren’t any Shell places by me that I can recall.

Look man, you're doing great.

I really want to get better at tennis, but it's pretty tough if you don't wanna spend big bucks

Is it hard to get good access to courts there? Just playing good players is the best way to get better IMO.

I’m doing okay to above average in most aspects of my life

I'm doing shitty. I finally finished my game room (what some might refer to as a living room) with the last pinball machine. The Classic Lord of the Rings from 2003. I've had it for a month or so, and put up my high score on it the other day, just destroying it. However, it's a very dark machine with a dark playfield. Staring at the same spot for like 20-30 minutes made me really fucking dizzy to the point where I couldn't play pinball anymore for a few hours. Then tried again the next day and same fucking thing. I'm hoping it's just that one dark machine that's doing it, but if it turns out my eyes can't handle playing pinball I'mma be reallllly pissed.

Donkey Deac playing Edward 40 hands and posting. You love to see it.
As I mentioned to you last week, this was a top ten, perhaps top five moment of college for me. Just thinking about it brings joy to my heart

I went very quickly from "hey, I'm saving $100/month by not having spectrum" to paying for like 8 different streaming services.

Morning Diggler. Better work overnight ct. are we having a wife hotoff?

Morning mako. Sure sounds like it.

Also sounds like DDD is going to be hurting soon.

also TENNIS!!!!

This morning’s workout was called Chau Piernas. I can’t really walk right now.

You back home Diggler?

yep - back to the grind. hoping that next week I may be able to start sleeping in a little more some days. This 4am working sucks.

How we livin' this morning, CT. We just got back the spring pictures my wife made us take this morning, and I've decided there is no greater waste of money than paying for a professional photographer.

How we livin' this morning, CT. We just got back the spring pictures my wife made us take this morning, and I've decided there is no greater waste of money than paying for a professional photographer.

kind of disagree. My kids are awful at standing still and looking at the camera and smiling, so when we've done pictures with a photographer who is good at getting kids to do that, the pictures turn out better. We can take decent quality pictures of the kids on our phone, but it's kind of nice to have much better quality pictures of the whole family once a year or so. It's fun to look back at them now that the kids are a little bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back