• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did have one more thing to say...

RJ, if you're reading this, Creamy suggests you leverage your connections to create your own board with premium content. $69 a year.

Additionally, RJ, Creamy said to send you his best and he's disappointed he doesn't get to shoot you private messages anymore. Creamy advocates for forgiveness, tolerance and respect. Creamy wants you to know that he appreciates his conversations with you and he wants you to stay well.

Goodbye my friend.

Maybe RJ could start a site where only fans of his work could subscribe and get regular updates.

Biden announced a proposed 10 percent increase in funding to the IRS specifically to increase enforcement of wealthy taxpayers and corporations.

did DMX invent the "love song that is mostly violently angry/dog barks" or the "party anthem that includes chainsaw murder" genres?

I think OGB's post early definitely summed it up pretty well IMO. I definitely feel sorry for him, the timeout last year was honestly an attempt to avoid banning in the hopes he'd dial it back. We lost several (good!) posters just because we didn't perma him straight-up for what he said to Strick, so it took a lot for us to exercise restraint then knowing that would be the outcome. Can't please everybody.

anyways, I hope you change your mind creamy, I think you're a fun poster to have around but really just don't really understand hitching your trailer to the rj-wagon.

maybe you'd feel differently if you just logged onto facebook randomly one night and saw him posting about you on some comment feed (he clearly wasn't aware it was a mutual friend) talking about finding you a goat or ferret to fuck, who knows where and what else he's said on non-mutual friends feeds or in his PMs.

I hope you guys address each other as cookout, LK, Biff, etc when you have these mod summits.

I hope you guys address each other as cookout, LK, Biff, etc when you have these mod summits.

haha, biff is the only one that insists on getting called by his boards name

talking about finding you a goat or ferret to fuck,

Now that's something spicy, bring back RJ I need more of that! Though it doesn't make sense, tsy lives on a farm im sure he has ample access to goats, no finding needed.

Now that's something spicy, bring back RJ I need more of that! Though it doesn't make sense, tsy lives on a farm im sure he has ample access to goats, no finding needed.

Well, he wasn't asking TSY, that would have been the smart move.

that rj Twitter bot is pretty good I wonder who made that

anyways, I hope you change your mind creamy, I think you're a fun poster to have around but really just don't really understand hitching your trailer to the rj-wagon.

maybe you'd feel differently if you just logged onto facebook randomly one night and saw him posting about you on some comment feed (he clearly wasn't aware it was a mutual friend) talking about finding you a goat or ferret to fuck, who knows where and what else he's said on non-mutual friends feeds or in his PMs.

Creamy appreciates the positive reinforcement and says he's going to mull things over for a bit.

Creamy said it's weak sauce that RJ would shit talk you on Facebook and it's weak sauce that he's made racial and antisemitic remarks. Creamy thinks RJ should have his own thread and it's up to posters to open the thread and engage him or not.

Creamy thinks that's a win/win since it keeps the community together and allows those who don't want to hear from him to completely avoid him.

But, Creamy knows the OGB hierarchy will ultimately make the decision.

Was taking a walk with my family last April. It was soon after daycare had closed, and my about to be 3 year old at the time asked why she wasn't going to school. My wife told her that people were sick. So my daughter asked who was sick, what were their names? So my wife just started listing random girls names. On instinct, I sort of growl-shouted "ABOUT THREE KIMS" and then cackled to myself.

Wild how shit like that that you haven't thought about in years/decades can just pop back into your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back