• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RJ sent me an irate PM two weeks ago because I made a joke about Matta not passing the health screening for Wake's insurance group plan last year and that's why we didn't land him as HC. Some how that was a personal attack on RJ and I was deemed a new member of the "Usual Suspects." That dude had has issues and I think cutting his access to the board will ultimate be good for his mental health.

yeah I will not miss the PMs. I got a Matta one as well, saying he didn't post more about it to not give up his #sauce, but were it not for Covid we woulda had Matta.

Banning RJ for no fucking reason is pussy cunt licking fucking bullshit.

Yall fucking suck. You soft ass cant handle a fucking thing ass having mother fuckers.

I've been posting the better part of 15 years and I was definitely pro-rj for the first like ten or so, but OGB nailed it -- his lack of self-reflection and just constant derailing made this a less pleasant place in its function as a message board

I no doubt give this place an outsized place in my life, but I am glad that rj is no longer here

I am the opposite. Decades ago rj annoyed me, but now I just let myself be entertained. But I am a lousy poster, prone to long absences, adding little of substance, so it is probably easier for me to have that outlook.

Derailing discussions is one thing but geez the constant, desperate “jokes” on every thread on every topic. And seemed to be increasing. Like a “Speed” situation, if he didnt attempt 10 jokes a minute something will explode.

It was just cringe after cringe, like how someone that just got absolutely destroyed tries to dip their toes back into the conversation or make a buddy buddy type “joke” to someone else to deflect the other fight. It is also at least a certain percentage fault of others as well, if you wanted to let out some steam and have an easy ebattle win, just drop a usual suspect line about something RJ would respond to, for example see yesterdays boomers suck.

It was just cringe after cringe, like how someone that just got absolutely destroyed tries to dip their toes back into the conversation or make a buddy buddy type “joke” to someone else to deflect the other fight. It is also at least a certain percentage fault of others as well, if you wanted to let out some steam and have an easy ebattle win, just drop a usual suspect line about something RJ would respond to, for example see yesterdays boomers suck.

His jokes suck so he should be banned?

Go read the district thread and you can find why he was banned, it always funny when shitty posters come out of the woodwork to defend RJ or others post ban afraid that they will be next.

Go read the district thread and you can find why he was banned, it always funny when shitty posters come out of the woodwork to defend RJ or others post ban afraid that they will be next.

lol, I am not concerned about being banned or would really care. I just think Rj being the same RJ he has been for the last 30 years warrants being banned.

I'm about to read district 13.

He deserved to be banned for what he said to Strick, and I told him that.

I really hope he did something awful this time or this will be my last post on the boards. A lot of you know who I am and I hope you respectfully keep my identity off the boards.

Additionally, if I am indeed done here, that doesn't mean I don't wanna have beers and get to know you bros IRL when the time makes sense.

I hope you guys didn't screw the pooch on this one. And I'm sure 99% of you don't give a hoot if I post or not,so I guess I'm talking to myself here.

Creamy OUT

Flies to the midden heap. Yet another similarity to Trump

Chat thread 1331: Creamy hopes his doc has tiny hands

Creamy, why would anybody reveal your identity on the boards?

I previously worked for SSA. My wife currently works (as a contractor) at the CDC, and I interact with various functions within the IRS on a daily basis.

The main difference I noticed between the public sector (specific to the federal government) and the private sector is that it’s incredibly hard to fire a government employee and they know that.

One guy I worked with no called no showed for two weeks and when he came back he was told not to do it again. He did it again and was fired.

I'm about to read district 13.

He deserved to be banned for what he said to Strick, and I told him that.

I really hope he did something awful this time or this will be my last post on the boards. A lot of you know who I am and I hope you respectfully keep my identity off the boards.

Additionally, if I am indeed done here, that doesn't mean I don't wanna have beers and get to know you bros IRL when the time makes sense.

I hope you guys didn't screw the pooch on this one. And I'm sure 99% of you don't give a hoot if I post or not,so I guess I'm talking to myself here.

Creamy OUT

Jesus, Creamy! Don't go!!! Everyone is totally stoked on you!!!

I mean, I agree with you that it's weak sauce to ban someone from a community that he has been a part of for 3 decades, but don't go!

If you leave, then I may be done as well. The cancel culture has gotten outta hand and it's trickling into an online community of E-Friends who are ageists.

Creamy & Resilient both potentially leaving? Not sure how this place survives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back