• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 144: BSF Kills Coworker, Hides out in Bunker

Status
Not open for further replies.
How often do you go out for lunch during the week?

It used to be every day.

I've cut it back for the last two months to once a week, with a couple two a weeks in there.

My bosses go out every day, and it's the most amount of face time I typically get, so sometimes I feel obligated.

A house a few blocks away from mine just sold for $200k more than I paid for mine. It's smaller and not as nice. Awwwwwwe yeah!

Yeah, we're dealing with a similar situation in our hood. Awesome for resale value. Not so much for upgrading to a bigger house in our current area.

A house a few blocks away from mine just sold for $200k more than I paid for mine. It's smaller and not as nice. Awwwwwwe yeah!

My friend just sold his house a couple years ago (Kenyon Street at Georgia Ave) to go to Austin for his MBA, they bought it two or three years ago and made a pretty profit in that time.

what a crazy storm, it stretches from Cuba up to the Hudson Bay

LOL reading reviews of this crib and the guy talks about shaking and twisting a crib and then says "The IKEA Hensvik crib is solidly built. I didn’t punch it, but I did push it (several times)."

BUT HOW DO I KNOW HOW IT TAKES A PUNCH?!

I went out the front door to make this Craigslist deal and closed the door quickly so the dogs couldn't get out. When I went to go back in, the door was locked. Luckily the back door was unlocked but when I went to see what happened with the front door, the deadbolt was engaged...from closing the door.

I am now going to be paranoid about getting locked out all the time.

I went out the front door to make this Craigslist deal and closed the door quickly so the dogs couldn't get out. When I went to go back in, the door was locked. Luckily the back door was unlocked but when I went to see what happened with the front door, the deadbolt was engaged...from closing the door.

So hide a key someplace in the yard.

Or call these guys:

25162608.jpg

Apparently when I was a baby (like single digit weeks old), my mom locked herself out of the house and broke down the storm/glass door to get back in. Not sure that would work on a deadbolted wooden door!

Our doors lock automatically. Luckily HTTD should always be near by but I'm already scared of locking myself out/the baby in.

Apparently when I was a baby (like single digit weeks old), my mom locked herself out of the house and broke down the storm/glass door to get back in. Not sure that would work on a deadbolted wooden door!

Yeah. S was with me in the moby so we probably would have just hung out on the porch for a few hours but if he had been in there we'd have had a broken window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back