• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 144: BSF Kills Coworker, Hides out in Bunker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our garage door is supposedly programmable but no amount of trying has worked (we googled instructions)

hy2yrady.jpg

Gonna stop and do le strategy now

#gettinnervs

lol strategy at that point? just keep building from right to left. always leave four blocks on the bottom row.

lol strategy at that point? just keep building from right to left. always leave four blocks on the bottom row.

qajubu3y.jpg

Passed up a few shots to make that 16 in the bottom right a 32, instead built a 64 in the righternmost column of 2nd row aiming for a second one. Big choice here

eganade7.jpg

Made the right choice then got SUPER unlucky, made a 16 on 2nd from bottom off to the right and went down for 32 and the damn 2 respawned right there

9uhudaje.jpg

I feel like this is where the strategy comes in, do i go down and try to make my 128 in the bottom right or go left? I feel like down cant kill me whereas side to side could. I wonder if its easier to make 128 in the bottom right corner or a row above

See heres where im fucked, if i go left and a 2 pops up where the 64 now is im trapped. Need to lock down row 2

Now this shit is rigged, i salvage it, about to make a 32 and the fucking 2 spawned on third row right

Those screen shots confirm that I don't get that game/haven't played it nearly enough to follow what you just did.

Either that or the benadryl I took is really kicking my ass.

Brews, you seen the episode where J Roc films The Bare Pimp Project with Bubbles? <---- was gonna be a rep but have to spread rep around and don't feel like doing that at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back