• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 147: inedible arrangements

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a hard time getting comfortable in coach airplane seats, but that's mostly from my knees pushed up against the seat in front of me

also hard to use a laptop because i have to type like a t-rex

This is not a height issue.

whaaaaaaaaaaaat

she/he has a block of cheese at work? that's weird by itself

every day she brings a bag of food - one danish of some sort, a bagel, CHEESE, 2 bananas, and then usually some other bread item.
carbs carbs carbs carbs carbs

that's like my coworker who bitches about size discrimination... and then EATS A WHOLE BLOCK OF CHEESE.

whoa whoa whoa let's not call out ppl who eat entire blocks of cheese ok

oh, and a cookie.

and yesterday i watched her eat a packet of raw sugar; straight to the mouth. now - i've done this before in a pinch when i felt myself crashing... but her was on the heels of a burrito.

every day she brings a bag of food - one danish of some sort, a bagel, CHEESE, 2 bananas, and then usually some other bread item.
carbs carbs carbs carbs carbs

I usually try not to fat shame or judge too much until I hear said person complain about weight or something weight related OR they cannot do something that I then have to do.

I usually try not to fat shame or judge too much until I hear said person complain about weight or something weight related OR they cannot do something that I then have to do.

same here; the bolded describes this situation.

i think big L would have been one of the best rappers ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back