• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 147: inedible arrangements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now own this shirt

Guaranteed victory over Portugal

718XObLozbL._UX522_.jpg

Where did you get? Want so badly.

NM... ordered.

Also yo wakephan I took CoworkerGirl on a tour of your hood last night. Started at Salty Sow for Happy Hour (I'm so fancy) then hit up Haymaker and School Yard. She was loving it.

Awesome. We'll hit them all up when I return.

I now own this shirt

Guaranteed victory over Portugal

718XObLozbL._UX522_.jpg

Bwahaha

Cotton
100% Premium Cotton Unisex T-shirt
Durable, Commercial Grade Screen Print
Printed with pride by really rad Americans in Ann Arbor, MI
Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the USA" was played on loop during print run
Each t-shirt is given a patriotic high-five before shipped out

maybe i should cut the sleeves off though

Awesome. We'll hit them all up when I return.

91PRbnN5-LL._UX522_.jpg

Staying in Natal the entire time.

I read the place is overrun with drunk & happy Aussies.

what's everybody got in store for the weekend?

The GF is out of town. I'm thinking watching some soccer and drinking some beers, maybe a run and a nap at some point as well.

Soccer, wedding, soccer, Nats-Braves, soccer.

Speaking of soccer, I think we're going to hit up Small Batch for the US game. I heard there was quite the crowd on Monday.

While were #humblebragging about awesome spots we hit up, this is where I went last night to start the evening with my date. Fun and (somewhat) classy happy hour with good drinks and those duck fried fries with a poached egg. Fairly inexpensive as well.

http://saltysow.com/SaltySowAustin_HappyHourMenu.pdf

Its also four blocks from where wakephan lives, and I got $100 he's never been there.

Let me know what you decide. Leaving on that Thursday or Friday? I think I'm buying mine on Monday.

I could try to fly through Houston, and then we could end up in Charlotte and get a ride.

Word. I think I'm going to leave Thursday evening

i am craving spaghetti right now - like WHOA.

I did pay for her beers at Haymaker doe. Tabbed out while she was in the bathroom. Also our waitress was soooo your type at Haymaker. Like we would wanna fight over her. Short, petite brunette with glasses and a great attitude, rocking those yoga pants. I caught myself being a little too flirty with her (classic buzzed Brasky move) when my date was gone and luckily reeled it in before she got back.

She also got my date to sample a bunch of beers at the bar, because she's not a huge "beer drinker" outside of ciders. We'll work on that.

I got THESE in the mail yesterday from a good American/friend

3agujy2u.jpg

(Baby leg warmers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back