• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 147: inedible arrangements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to that pinball/arcade 80's themed bar again last night at around 6:30. Place was sufficiently busy and had an old bro spinning records. By the time we left there was a line of probably 100 trying to get in.

Spoke to one of the bartenders, apparently all the owners made all their money back after 2 months. I see no reason not to just partner up with my nemesis TOWNIE and like bring this idea to other cities like filthydelphia.

It's called Barcade and it's in NoLibs. No DJ doe.

Going to punk rock flea market today.

It's called Barcade and it's in NoLibs. No DJ doe.

Going to punk rock flea market today.

99220962_53a16f4038_z.jpg

In Austin it's called Kung Fu, Palma. They make a filthy amount of money.

Went to a similar sounding place in New Orleans too that was really cool-- lots of giant games on their patio including a giant connect 4 board that was my fave. I've also been to a barcade in Brooklyn.

Went to that pinball/arcade 80's themed bar again last night at around 6:30. Place was sufficiently busy and had an old bro spinning records. By the time we left there was a line of probably 100 trying to get in.

Spoke to one of the bartenders, apparently all the owners made all their money back after 2 months. I see no reason not to just partner up with my nemesis TOWNIE and like bring this idea to other cities like filthydelphia.

New Orleans has one of these places. Gets tons of business.

Went to a similar sounding place in New Orleans too that was really cool-- lots of giant games on their patio including a giant connect 4 board that was my fave. I've also been to a barcade in Brooklyn.

Hahaha, just posted about this. Barcadia I think it was called.

It's Barcade like Townie said, they have them in both NYC and Philly. Went to the Brooklyn one a few weeks ago. A few bars here try adding a few machines but it hasn't really caught on yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back