• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 147: inedible arrangements

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh. just reading through some TV programming info and Top Chef Duels was the line above Drunk History... I mentally combined into Top Chef Drunk, which would be pretty fun to watch.

They packed errything with a couple exceptions. You write down anything valuable and it's all insured. So far so good.

yesterday was a shitshow of #urbanmoving

didn't get the last truckload of stuff to the apartment til after 10 pm, so there weren't any spots within like 10 blocks

had to park in front of a fire hydrant like 6 blocks away, unload stuff to the curb, take turns carrying stuff and staying with the truck, etc.

i have a similar box situation to bmoney right now, cept in a 1 bedroom

Our movers were total #beastmode doe. They were swinging around furniture like no other. I can't imagine how sore I would have been today if I had tried to move all that shit.

My buddy has one of his big camps this week and brought in some professional laxers to work it. Went out with them hard Saturday night and then met up with them to watch the Spurs game last night on Rainiey. The hangover is real.

yesterday was a shitshow of #urbanmoving

didn't get the last truckload of stuff to the apartment til after 10 pm, so there weren't any spots within like 10 blocks

had to park in front of a fire hydrant like 6 blocks away, unload stuff to the curb, take turns carrying stuff and staying with the truck, etc.

i have a similar box situation to bmoney right now, cept in a 1 bedroom

can you not get no parking signs like you can in DC?

you mean to reserve yourself a space out front of your apartment or something?

in DC you get them from the police station for the day you need it reserved

most apt buildings already have loading zones out front, but usually you have to do your moving through the loading dock

in DC you get them from the police station for the day you need it reserved

most apt buildings already have loading zones out front, but usually you have to do your moving through the loading dock

i'm sure they have a similar thing here, but we didn't really plan ahead for it

there's free street parking in our neighborhood, and it's not tough to find a spot unless it's after 7 or so

how is debro

Which one? Roberto lives here now too.

And JD is good. Just broke up with his GF of two years and is on the prowl. He seems to be enjoying himself.

Also its wedding week! In five days will be back in NC for the first time since last August. I'm super cised about it.

Last edited:
Which one? Roberto lives here now too.

And JD is good. Just broke up with his GF of two years and is on the prowl. He seems to be enjoying himself.

ah is he the one you've been referencing? prolly a force to be reckoned with

and i didn't realize robbie moved down there too, when was that?

i like to imagine him working for the pentagon or the cia or whatever

the us govt/military needs his creative/destructive energy - dude is a 21st century manhattan project of a human being

Yep that's RD. He moved down here about a month ago. He's currently looking for jobs. Had a really promising interview with an engineering firm last week. I hope he gets it.

Brasky, are you a metrosexual?

Nope. I just dress well, apparently. I have been throwing some wax in my hair for the last couple months doe. I'm also about to get an AWESOME combed over faux hawk haircut in honor of my dude Geoff Cameron.

Call me whatever you want but come Thursday I'm gonna be STYLIN' like my boy Geoff.

Austria_vs._USA_2013-11-19_%28134%29.jpg

the term metrosexual is reeeeeally dumb

i guess it sells magazines or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back