• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 15: DeacHawk Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting your patience to the test
I'm putting your body on the line, for less
And didn't you know there was a choice?
And it's never yours and someone else's voice

oh it's cool. it was great seeing you, tuff, and scd as well.

we were starving so we checked out "ribs row" before bouncing to tequilas for cheaper food/larger bearz.

Great seeing you guys, too (as always).

Also, it was very nice to meet dashionista! She seems very lovely!

I'm just listening to a dj am set in berlin from 2007 and it's like allll europop and 80s/90s music with a bumping techno beat...this is how slothy drives to chicago

justin bieber should make his own brand of bourbon called the Biebs' Bourbs

although i might be the only customer in the cross section of bieber fans/bourbon drinkers

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

When are we doing our golf weekend? My schedule is filling up with social events.

probably best to just pick a weekend

i wont know if i can/can't go until the week of

justin bieber should make his own brand of bourbon called the Biebs' Bourbs

although i might be the only customer in the cross section of bieber fans/bourbon drinkers

I would buy at least five bottles of that.

That being said I sacked up last night at the bars and decided to orders Makers and Ice instead of my normal house and diet order.

It was life changing (and expensive). I don't know if I can ever go back.

I would buy at least five bottles of that.

That being said I sacked up last night at the bars and decided to orders Makers and Ice instead of my normal house and diet order.

It was life changing (and expensive). I don't know if I can ever go back.

i hope so, don't know if i can respect a man that orders house and diet

i hope so, don't know if i can respect a man that orders house and diet

but its so cheap

However I did figure out that it takes me way longer to drink a Maker's straight than it does to order a house and diet. I literally drink those as if they are shots. Therefore in the end my expenses and drunkeness stay about the same.

i just came across a 4-5 year old picture that leads me to believe deaccav and i may be eskimo brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back