• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 15: DeacHawk Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this who I think it is? Wasn't there already some suspicion?

Is this who I think it is? Wasn't there already some suspicion?

yeah, actually probably not anymore evidence than we already had. but i found a previously unseen pic with my arm around the girl from the night in question at a campfire.

There's really no comparison between cats and dogs. Dogs can do every cool thing that cats can and a whole lot of other cool things.

I'm gonna watch so much hockey with Lord Stanley Cup George Washington Tuffalo. I can't wait to teach him to bark along with "Let's go Buffalo" cheers.

CoolStuff_MamasYellacan_lrg.jpg
+
Jeremiah_Weed0111.jpg
+
outdoor_Aquatics_hpandkville.jpg
+
image.php
= so much win I am unable to put it into words

The right cat can be awesome though. And they are a lot less work than dogs so that is something to consider.

Great seeing you guys, too (as always).

Also, it was very nice to meet dashionista! She seems very lovely!

quite lovely meeting you as well after hearing about your severe baucitude... hopefully i'll be around the dash some more this summer and defs for football season!

ugh just spent the afternoon getting my car towed all over and still have to get it retowed tomorrow. lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back