• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Liberty U is in Lynchberg VA, Liberty NC is halfway between Greensboro and Asheboro

No, Liberty U is in Lynchberg VA, Liberty NC is halfway between Greensboro and Asheboro

oh okay then i'm in, can you guys just get a place with a garage attic, it has long since been my dream to move into a bro's garage attic

can we rank worst poops please, i think taco poops would earn a respectable finish but i don't think they have the proverbial steam to take down chili poops

Still just a half (6 veggies/week) but the portions are getting bigger.

dayumn....at one point I contemplated a half, and I know each CSA would be different but I'm real glad I didn't pull that trigger right about now. That's soooooo much produce.

dayumn....at one point I contemplated a half, and I know each CSA would be different but I'm real glad I didn't pull that trigger right about now. That's soooooo much produce.

Yeah but comes out to <$20/week and is local, organic, non-GMO and all that and forces you to eat healthy. We are crazy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back