• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too

but that's why i can't bring myself to eat non-hot wings

but i like the places that will give you different flavors PLUS they still bring the heat

Yeah this is the way to go. I'm addicted to anything with garlic though so that's always a go.

hotwing poops are pretty miz, so are super spicy indian poops.

Such a classic:

'Cause love's such an old-fashioned word
And love dares you to care for
The people on the edge of the night
And love dares you to change our way of
Caring about ourselves
This is our last dance
This is our last dance
This is ourselves
Under pressure

me too

but that's why i can't bring myself to eat non-hot wings

but i like the places that will give you different flavors PLUS they still bring the heat

If I get non hot wings, I consider them like a side dish to the featured quantity of hot wings.

If I get non hot wings, I consider them like a side dish to the featured quantity of hot wings.

Occasionally, I like the plain wings. Occasionally.

None touch rotisserie wings from Fresh Market.

I go with all sorts of different flavors other than the standard. These are all in the rotation:

Old Bay
Honey Old Bay
Honey Sriracha
Garlic Parmesan
Garlic Chipotle
A mustard jalepeno BBQ blend
Sriracha Garlic Parmesan
Thai Chili
A smokier, hotter version of the mustard jalepeno BBQ sauce above with some garlic that might be my favorite wings in baltimore....it's kept quiet so I don't know the exact ingredients

I have plama tastes when it comes to wings usually. I like the ones that are AZN and lead to me getting fat.

i wholeheartedly approve of all this wing and poop talk

I am a big poosy when it comes to hot wings. I can go fairly hot on Thai and Indian spices but hot wings murder me. I start sweating profusely and my eyes start watering. Medium is normally my order.

We used to get hot and then some other variety. After doing that a few times we realized we would have just preferred all hot.

I usually go hot, but will sometimes get the generic Asian or teriyaki or jerk.

Oooooo I looooove Korean fried wings

But them things are hot though

best wings on satan's green earth are at boundary stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back