• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but comes out to <$20/week and is local, organic, non-GMO and all that and forces you to eat healthy. We are crazy about it.

except I'd end up having so much go to waste. That kind of defeats the purpose

i don't understand why you wouldn't want your wings hot though

i think it's because i put hot sauce/sriracha on other stuff that i don't need my wings hot

me too

but that's why i can't bring myself to eat non-hot wings

but i like the places that will give you different flavors PLUS they still bring the heat

i'm about to go home but i don't feel like cooking anything

maybe i'll order some wings

Anybody here watch the show "Masters of Sex" on Showtime? It's a Madmen type show that focuses on William Masters and Virginia Johnson, the first people to scientifically research Human Sexuality in the late 50's.

My wife watches it and says it's great. I haven't seen any eps yet.

It's basically Madmen set in a teaching hospital, and Don is a sexually repressed obgyn

and Lizzy Caplan is Don's secretary, becomes his research assistant, then becomes his "research assistant"

Anybody here watch the show "Masters of Sex" on Showtime? It's a Madmen type show that focuses on William Masters and Virginia Johnson, the first people to scientifically research Human Sexuality in the late 50's.

Love that show. Didn't realize season 2 had started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back