• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medium or hot buffalo style sauce + side(s) of bleu cheese dressing, that's all you need.

gtfo with this asian garlic parmesan zing bullshit

I hate to distract from all of this delicious wings talk, but I can't seem to start a new thread on tapatalk:

How do I know which Internet speed I need. I currently have "up 50 mbps" but am making the move to directtv and need new internet.

I really just want to be able to stream netflix and post on the boards.

I hate to distract from all of this delicious wings talk, but I can't seem to start a new thread on tapatalk:

How do I know which Internet speed I need. I currently have "up 50 mbps" but am making the move to directtv and need new internet.

I really just want to be able to stream netflix and post on the boards.

If you are the only one watching Netflix, you could go lower. If your hood rat is going to be watching at the same time, I'd go with as high as you can afford. You aren't doing satellite internet are you?

I'm convinced that internet speed stuff is bullshit. Is it not, TW?

Maybe it's because we've lived in two urban areas, but our internet is cripplingly slow during peak hours. This was especially true in Chicago.

If you are the only one watching Netflix, you could go lower. If your hood rat is going to be watching at the same time, I'd go with as high as you can afford. You aren't doing satellite internet are you?

We would watch it together but ATT offers speeds up to 3, 6, 18, etc

I'm convinced that internet speed stuff is bullshit. Is it not, TW?

Maybe it's because we've lived in two urban areas, but our internet is cripplingly slow during peak hours. This was especially true in Chicago.

Mostly bullshit. Limiting factors are house wiring and usage in the area. I'm assuming Cavs house is fairly new so he should be OK.

LA is pretty shitty for a big city in terms of infrastructure - like internet is slow, cell coverage sucks, etc.

LA is pretty shitty for a big city in terms of infrastructure - like internet is slow, cell coverage sucks, etc.

I went to a job interview last week, the location was Santa Monitca on Arizona Ave and the pay was low. But that's like 3 blocks from the beach right?

I went to a job interview last week, the location was Santa Monitca on Arizona Ave and the pay was low. But that's like 3 blocks from the beach right?

pretty close to palma's old office

Best wings can be found at Bar Bill's, Duff's, Gabriel's Gate, and the Nine Eleven Tavern. SMH. Some of you folks...

bon chon is a chain that actually makes pretty good korean wangs

ETA: looks like they just added some locations to NOVA - any of you DC peeps hit it up yet?

ah shit, i gotta check these things out:

original.jpg

Spicy Chicken Pops
At his modern Southeast Asian follow-up to Father’s Office, chef Sang Yoon marinates wings in a mixture of ginger, garlic, scallions, onions, Chinese light soy sauce and kecap manis, an intense, dark, sweet Indonesian sauce. The marinated wings are dusted with flour, deep-fried twice in peanut oil and tossed in a sauce made with kecap manis and soy sauce, black vinegar, ginger, garlic, scallions and onions. The fantastically sticky wings are then finished with Yoon’s own spicy Sichuan salt.

dammit all of you - now i want wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back