• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 153: Fall weather = pumpkins & Homecoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that itk's dude's nickname is the chief

Also Leebs, imma be all up in some 23rd Street today

maybe it was a gift, but he didn't hang it up until yesterday (after the party).

Dash, if i'm ever in Raleigh, would you like to go on a date? We could try some small batch bourbon perhaps, or, we could hit up a local watering hole and enjoy a delicious (cold) Coors Light. Im down for whateer.

I love that itk's dude's nickname is the chief

Robert_Parish_Celtics.jpg

Also my mom is going on a PRIVATE African safari tomorrow. Damn, its hard out there for a struggling white woman.

So we actually watched the House Hunters that had CamStan on it this weekend...that dude is goooooooofy. He has bracelet making parties? luls.

You'd see that in Winston and maybe in other parts of NC, but elsewhere around the country you'll be lucky to find a recruiter or manager that knows anything about Wake. Just thought I would bring it up since our conversation got me thinking.

I guess I'm lucky to be in NC then. Our manager wants to hire more Wake people because I am so awesome. So everyone keeps needing to be awesome and at least locals will know Wake grads.

Seriously though nobody outside of Illinois would think about Lake Forest before Wake Forest.

Welp having a Wake degree worked for me as my boss is an alum and was given a few resumes with top candidates identified by HR. She saw Wake on mine and basically decided that unless I came off as a total donk or asshole in the interview I had the job.

I guess I'm lucky to be in NC then. Our manager wants to hire more Wake people because I am so awesome. So everyone keeps needing to be awesome and at least locals will know Wake grads.

Seriously though nobody outside of Illinois would think about Lake Forest before Wake Forest.

So Deacs are screwed if they want to work in Chicago. That sucks.

Welp having a Wake degree worked for me as my boss is an alum and was given a few resumes with top candidates identified by HR. She saw Wake on mine and basically decided that unless I came off as a total donk or asshole in the interview I had the job.

IM very intrigued by you, Barca. Very mysterious man.

My new office is the suuuuck. Last person had the desk set up so their back was to the door while they were working. Who does that? How do you surf the boards then?

maybe it was a gift, but he didn't hang it up until yesterday (after the party).

Definitely a gift then. Need pics of this monstrosity if it is so bad after 1 day, you guys are contemplating ways to confront nice landlord dude about this.

Does it look like this, but in 8' x 12' flag form?

01_27_t.gif

That stuff is like reading Dr. Suess or something. it's also printed, which makes it a hell of a lot easier than reading 14th century bastarda our English secretary.

Baby Groot was genius. Marvel made an amazing movie with crossover appeal and then capped it with a new pop culture icon.

spot the el chupe american hero at burning man

s_b01_RTR44DVK.jpg

s_b05_RTR4413U.jpg

s_b20_RTR44CNF.jpg

Should i go to burning man? The boards introduced me to it and one day I spent 5 hours researching. I think im gonna do it but need some people to roll with. Townie, you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back