• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 159: no crazy eyes to see here, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is process for getting a separate forum set up for dating/banging? Cookout, help please.

We could have a thread for the well-intentioned daters, like RTQ, who could list their interests (cats, sweaters, rocking chairs, etc.), range of travel for first date, medical records, etc.

Then the threads would escalate in terms of deviance. Next level might be someone like Dash who is kinda desperate for a husband and she could list the sex things she would do and where she might do them, being sure to clarify the whats that go with which wheres. The next level might be people like LBE in a relationship but curious, who could list the sex things they can't get in their current relationship (obviously not gunplay, but maybe stuff in costumes or whatever). Then the thread for the DKEs (R.I.P. homie) who are married but obviously want to bang out an SEC co-ed, but nothing long-term. The thread for the SayHeys who have a B+ sex life, but would love to bring a third into the bedroom and would really prefer someone with a Wake connection, all else being equal.

Posters could post in different threads as their preferences changed, or be like JDawg and be confused and post in all the threads.

whew!! ran into the suitor in the hallway and managed totally clear things up.

...basically i apologized for being awkward, wanted to be clear that I do have a boyfriend, but that if he ever wanted to go for a run or something that'd be fine - just not drinks.
All is well in the world.

You guys could run the Friendzone 5K together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back