• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 159: no crazy eyes to see here, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbE08

Stegosaurus are bush league
Reaction score
1fznfq.jpg

Last edited:

Here's how I see my weekend shaping up:

Some carry out tonight, some podcasts, either some reading/doodling or maybe some N64
Work tomorrow, maybe squeeze in a nap, college football, and maybe go out if I feel like it/somethings going on
Drive down to DC to have a meal with the grandparents and maybe meet up with a couple I met at last weekend's wedding

Such a boring minimal weekend, but looking forward to it.

Bros, a couple of days ago, I scooped up cheap CLUB seats for Ravens/Jags on Stubhub with parking (normally $60+). So cised. Paid less than face for the whole deal. Club in December = winning.

Yall there is a song they always play at the cafeteria that gets stuck in my head but I don't know it well enough to look it up. It's really slow and the chorus says something like "is this love (something with syllables like Flanigan)." I know it's not much help but anyone know what the song is?

Yall there is a song they always play at the cafeteria that gets stuck in my head but I don't know it well enough to look it up. It's really slow and the chorus says something like "is this love (something with syllables like Flanigan)." I know it's not much help but anyone know what the song is?

Is it an older song or a contemporary song? Can you tell that?

I feel like it's contemporary based on the other songs they regularly play but wouldn't swear to it.

This is probably a stretch but is it

No, it's a fair amount slower.

i'm sure you know all the hawt jamz on radio disney bmoney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back