• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 159: no crazy eyes to see here, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And my second guess (based mostly on the idea of 'cafeteria' music):

@theACC: . @ACCFieldHockey: Orange Advances to 1st-Ever National Final as @CuseFH defeats @UNCFieldHockey in a stroke-off: http://t.co/8vP1LNke2d

Um, field hockey fans, is it really called that? WTH were they thinking?

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/11/7/7171679/big-sean-video-kanye-west-football-coach

For some reason, colleges seem hyped on Kanye's young signal-caller, so much so that he has been recruited more than any human in history. However, if they were wise, they'd look to the man who facilitated his success, a coach who has clearly outgrown the high school ranks and is ready for the next level.

Seans will come and go, but a sideline savant capable of pulling the strings on a comeback win like this is once-in-a-generation.

(Yes, my entire point is that this music video is a metaphor for Big Sean's career, deal with it)

an3PUQj.jpg

Drinking wine and eating m&ms. I know this shit is going to catch up with me at some point but right now I am riding this breastfeeding diet train to the very end. I am 20lbs less than I was before getting sperminated! ~50lbs less than I was exactly 4 months ago.

Drinking wine and eating m&ms. I know this shit is going to catch up with me at some point but right now I am riding this breastfeeding diet train to the very end. I am 20lbs less than I was before getting sperminated! ~50lbs less than I was exactly 4 months ago.

That's awesome! 20lbs lower than pre-baby weight?! Congrats fo real.

@theACC: . @ACCFieldHockey: Orange Advances to 1st-Ever National Final as @CuseFH defeats @UNCFieldHockey in a stroke-off: http://t.co/8vP1LNke2d

Um, field hockey fans, is it really called that? WTH were they thinking?

Well, yes and no. I don't think I ever heard it called a "stroke off." But we would say it "went to strokes" or something like that. In the same was as you'd talk about PKs in soccer.

So I feel like we have the most parent/adult weekend planned.

Tonight: Drinking wine, baking cupcakes, watching movies

Saturday: Grocery store, Friends Thanksgiving (12th annual -- still involves booze, but at about 12-15 kids more than 12 years ago)

Sunday: Housewarming brunch, 2nd birthday party, neighborhood Thanksgiving (all involving booze...so I guess that's good?)

Saturday: Grocery store, Friends Thanksgiving (12th annual -- still involves booze, but at about 12-15 kids more than 12 years ago)

Sunday: Housewarming brunch, 2nd birthday party, neighborhood Thanksgiving (all involving booze...so I guess that's good?)

What kind of cupcakes? I made pecan pie cookies.

Movies!? There is a Wake game on

get ready for some hard hitting journalism...my second BSD piece goes up later tonight as i break down film on the iona game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back