• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 159: no crazy eyes to see here, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was feeling really good after a great massage this morning, then ran into the ex at the market while getting breakfast. I guess that's how it's been going lately -- nice little positive and then knocked back with a shot to the gut. Now I'm depressed. Blahhhhhrrrgghhh.

Nothing to tell, just trying to get my body untwisted from itself, it is all fucked up. It was a dude named Vinny, nothing sexual. More body work than relaxing massage type shit.

Last edited:
GF is grading papers from a freshman human sexuality class. They were assigned to go to a place that they had never experienced that deals with sexuality (strip club, gay bar, drag show, etc)

Some of these kids are really wasting money on a college education.

Explain how statement #2 connects to statement #1

They were instructed to type a 550 word single page single space paper in Times New Roman and submit it in Word format with their name and assignment number in the top right corner.

More than half couldn't even do that. Then there are the grammar/spelling issues.

All before even grading the actual content, which is terrible.

Yall there is a song they always play at the cafeteria that gets stuck in my head but I don't know it well enough to look it up. It's really slow and the chorus says something like "is this love (something with syllables like Flanigan)." I know it's not much help but anyone know what the song is?

GOT IT! It's a cover, but its my girl NEKO!

FUUUU my game feed is like 2 minutes behind the game action. Can't follow twitter or the boards during OT.

Woah does your gf teach sexuality class? You should take her to places she's never been for research like the butt

So I feel like we have the most parent/adult weekend planned.

Tonight: Drinking wine, baking cupcakes, watching movies

Saturday: Grocery store, Friends Thanksgiving (12th annual -- still involves booze, but at about 12-15 kids more than 12 years ago)

Sunday: Housewarming brunch, 2nd birthday party, neighborhood Thanksgiving (all involving booze...so I guess that's good?)

We had a college buddy come out and visit. He got married like right outta school and has a 5 and 2 year old, so me and the other wake bro who has a wife and a 2 year old spent some time with him last night.

We all went out together for in and out burger, and then came back home and talked

#olds

There were group shots taken at Friendsgiving tonight. But the need for everyone to drive and take care of kids kept it tame.

Dang... I hadn't even noticed the new thread.

People made a lot of jokes about Michael Jackson before he died; about the way he spoke, the color of his skin, his fondness for zoo animals and children, the clothes he wore, the women he married, the names he chose for his kids, his penchant for grabbing his nuts, his sentimental streak, his plastic surgeries, and his acting talents, or lack thereof. But when he died people made fewer of those jokes. -Ben Westhoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back